Nexus 5 earpice

Search This thread

MJDdeLacerda

Apr 5, 2012
Curitiba
I have a problem with the earpice on my N5, when I'm on a call I get a interference buzz, just like when you put your phone next to computer speakers and someone is calling you, that sound, but subtle. Sometimes, I get a few snaps or cracks also...
It only happens at least after 10 seconds that the call is going on, never immediately picking it up. And doesn't stop.
Does someone know if all N5 have this characteristic or is it a defect of my device? It's manufactured on 2014, april.
Please, I want to know so I can go to the store again and, if needed, exchange it for another...

Bruce Lee

Jan 20, 2011
Ohio
plus.google.com
I have a problem with the earpice on my N5, when I'm on a call I get a interference buzz, just like when you put your phone next to computer speakers and someone is calling you, that sound, but subtle. Sometimes, I get a few snaps or cracks also...
It only happens at least after 10 seconds that the call is going on, never immediately picking it up. And doesn't stop.
Does someone know if all N5 have this characteristic or is it a defect of my device? It's manufactured on 2014, april.
Please, I want to know so I can go to the store again and, if needed, exchange it for another...

Have you rooted your phone or installed custom ROMS? Or is your phone just stock? Have you ever dropped your phone? Were you the first owner of the phone?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MJDdeLacerda

MJDdeLacerda

Apr 5, 2012
Curitiba
Have you rooted your phone or installed custom ROMS? Or is your phone just stock? Have you ever dropped your phone? Were you the first owner of the phone?

It's brand new, I didn't even rooted it. My phone is stock. No, it's perfect, didn't dropped it...and I just purchased it from the store.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's brand new, I didn't even rooted it. My phone is stock. No, it's perfect, didn't dropped it...and I just purchased it from the store.

Then it sounds like a hardware issue. I recommend get it switched out for a new one if possible under warranty.