[ROM][M4 - 2.12.401.1] Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 Nand Back Up

Search This thread

jack15381

Mar 12, 2011
Esfahan-Shahin Shahr
Hi ...
After Many Try i build Nand Back Up From Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 - 2.12.401.1 :angel:
Any Body Want Back To Stock

You Must Be S-off, Dev-Unlock, Have TWRP Recovery, Hboot 2.22
Download All Part, Extract Them, Copy Final Folder To phone Storage, Wipe Factory, Cache, Dalvik
Next Select Restore, From Back Up Sub Menu
After Restore, Reboot Bootloader, Find boot.emmc.win in Extracted Folder
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.emmc.win
Flash Stock Recovery
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Then Relock Your Phone. :cool:
After All, reboot Phone And let Phone Boot Noramaly.
Now Update Your Phone Via Setting Menu. :laugh:

Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 Nand Back Up

Don't Forget Hit thanks :D

Last edited:

harib12

Sep 17, 2012
Lahore
And software update demoting me to up[date 4.4.2
i have 4.4.3 backup acan i install it like ur backup

Peshyy

Mar 10, 2013
Sofia
Moto E 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
When I click on Restore from TWRP I don't have anything to select from. The files are copied to the internal storage, did a factory wipe.. nothing. Please help
Using TWRP 2.7.1.1

Edit:
I made a backup with TWRP and saw it made it in another folder.. moved your nandroid backup to that folder and it's shown :) Thanks!

Edit 2:
It showed as failed and couldn't boot. I'm restoring my old backup now to see what's wrong.. It might've not copied correctly.. I don't know ;/ Will continue to update this post

Edit 3:
I saw it hasn't copied itself correctly 'cause I did move them through the phone's file manager

Edit 4:
After successfully restoring, I can't access fastboot to flash boot and recovery.. I saw that TWRP automatically flashes boot from the restore, so I don't think that's needed. But for the recovery, I'll try later.. right now I've booted up the phone and it started without a problem. Didn't ask for any setup though.. I'll try adb reboot bootloader now and flash boot and recovery, then lock it again.. if it works, I might just format everything and do a clean install :)
--
The fastboot still won't work, the PC doesn't recognize it at all... ;/ It just shows 'USB Device not recognized' popup and that's all -_-

Last edited:

jack15381

Mar 12, 2011
Esfahan-Shahin Shahr
When I click on Restore from TWRP I don't have anything to select from. The files are copied to the internal storage, did a factory wipe.. nothing. Please help
Using TWRP 2.7.1.1

Edit:
I made a backup with TWRP and saw it made it in another folder.. moved your nandroid backup to that folder and it's shown :) Thanks!

Edit 2:
It showed as failed and couldn't boot. I'm restoring my old backup now to see what's wrong.. It might've not copied correctly.. I don't know ;/ Will continue to update this post

Edit 3:
I saw it hasn't copied itself correctly 'cause I did move them through the phone's file manager

Edit 4:
After successfully restoring, I can't access fastboot to flash boot and recovery.. I saw that TWRP automatically flashes boot from the restore, so I don't think that's needed. But for the recovery, I'll try later.. right now I've booted up the phone and it started without a problem. Didn't ask for any setup though.. I'll try adb reboot bootloader now and flash boot and recovery, then lock it again.. if it works, I might just format everything and do a clean install :)
--
The fastboot still won't work, the PC doesn't recognize it at all... ;/ It just shows 'USB Device not recognized' popup and that's all -_-
your phone is in the fastboot mode Or Normal Mode ?

Peshyy

Mar 10, 2013
Sofia
Moto E 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
your phone is in the fastboot mode Or Normal Mode ?

It wasn't working because of a faulty HBOOT.. I got it fixed but I didn't know it was faulty.. Flashed firmware, flashed stock recovery, added that faulty HBOOT again because it removes red text and makes *RELOCKED* show as *LOCKED* and other tiny stuff.. Now I'm with locked bootloader, stock recovery, faulty HBOOT and no way out of this situation :)

tofuboi01

Oct 29, 2010
United Kingdom
Hi ...
After Many Try i build Nand Back Up From Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 - 2.12.401.1 :angel:

Download All Part, Extract Them, Copy Final Folder To phone Storage, Wipe Factory, Cache, Dalvik
Code:
Flash Stock Recovery
Code:

Thanks for the back up!

I restored this backup and flashed the boot, recovery and relocked the bootloader..but when i boot into the rom it says no updates available?

I want to stock my phone up as i want to sell it on to retailer.

Please advise on what to do.

jedininja666

May 30, 2007
ChavCentral (Sutton)
Check out the third post in this thread, it contains everything you need: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2851886

Seeking assistance to return to stock ROM

I followed it and went from a EE-branded running Android 4.3, to a fully stock, unrooted Android 4.4.2 and Sense 6 and on HTC's own release channel. Best thing is you can leave as Super CID and S-off and when you come to sell it, change both with a couple of basic fastboot commands. Or easily re-root it again and use a custom rom, should you feel inclined.

Reactions: ovunct

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ...

Code:
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Code:

Check out the third post in this thread, it contains everything you need: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2851886

Seeking assistance to return to stock ROM

I followed it and went from a EE-branded running Android 4.3, to a fully stock, unrooted Android 4.4.2 and Sense 6 and on HTC's own release channel. Best thing is you can leave as Super CID and S-off and when you come to sell it, change both with a couple of basic fastboot commands. Or easily re-root it again and use a custom rom, should you feel inclined.