[REVIEW] - Nillkin Cases

Search This thread

Tikerz

Nov 5, 2005
Mesa, AZ
Yesterday, I dropped my One X for the first time. I fumbled the phone pulling it out of my pocket and it fell from waist high. My heart sank as it tumbled and hit corner first onto the pavement. I picked it up and the Nillkin TPU case did its job! Nothing damaged, not even on the case either. So relieved.

reeco

Nov 20, 2009
Swansea, Wales
Found a couple more real pics of the hard case.

post-326440-1334938215.jpg

post-326440-1334938291.jpg

post-326440-1334938308.jpg

post-326440-1334938425.jpg

post-326440-1335545061.jpg

post-326440-1334938233.jpg

Reactions: winwiz

junialum

Apr 23, 2012
Singapore
Received my hard shell Nilkin case today. 3 working days shipping from China to Singapore.

Pleased with it. Fits very well. It lifts the camera off the surface sufficiently.

Attached are some photos (apologies for the quality - taken with Samsung's Galaxy S2)

Wov8r.jpg

vfqq6.jpg

q6YAs.jpg

y9kQj.jpg

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Tikerz

shankhar

Oct 21, 2009
Received my hard shell Nilkin case today. 3 working days shipping from China to Singapore.

Pleased with it. Fits very well. It lifts the camera off the surface sufficiently.

Attached are some photos (apologies for the quality - taken with Samsung's Galaxy S2)

Wov8r.jpg

vfqq6.jpg

q6YAs.jpg

y9kQj.jpg

Hope this helps!

Looks good, can u provide the link pls. I am Sydney not sure whether they ship here. Or will find the same nearby.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA

junialum

Apr 23, 2012
Singapore
Girlfriend used it and said shipping was fast so I gave it a shot for low end tech buys and it has been good so far.

[xda.premium via htc.one.x]

Techimplant

Mar 14, 2012
Delhi

velvetdolphin

Jul 6, 2008
I really like the grippy look ... how does it feel? The interim thin hard case I have now (only thing I could get quickly) is too slippery.

Great textured grip for single hand use. Feels like compressed rubber.

I would never dare to put a black caseon my white one x..it completely spoils the look of the gorgeous back..I will go for a clear one..maybe the official c700 will be perfect..

Sent from my Stunning White HTC One X

Well we all have our quirky tastes....;)

Reactions: reeco

Ali_ultra99

May 12, 2011
Giza
Just got the white/frosted TPU case in the mail today.

I wasn't expecting the packaging to be this nice, but it is. It comes with the case, screen protector, cleaning cloth, lanyard with an attached screen cleaning block.

The case is really really nice. It has a rough diamond texture along the sides for grip. The back is a smooth matte frosted finish. It looks great with the white One X showing through. Fitment is great. The buttons are covered but are easy to press and are still "clicky". IMO it feels like there's more tactile feedback pressing the buttons.

The back of the case is raised enough to protect the camera lens when the phone is set down on a table.

Lastly, it's very easy to put on and take off if you change cases a lot. Overall I'm very impressed with what I got for $11.

Here are some quick pics of the packaging and the case. Unfortunately, I don't have another camera at the moment to take pics of the case on the phone.

the screen protecter thats come with , does it feel good when using the phone or it ia sticky and does it have rainbow effect , anything of that or do your recommend buying onther type of protecters

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ScorpZA

May 6, 2012
Cape Town
Good looking case that 'Super SHield Shell' koff.....ordered mine a minute ago via e-bay... I'll let the days count themselves...and use my sunglasses bag for the phone in the meantime lol ..

Castellano2

Nov 22, 2008

Wov8r.jpg

vfqq6.jpg

q6YAs.jpg

y9kQj.jpg

Hope this helps!

Hey guys, I have bought this Nillkin Hard Cover Case and I use leather pounch for my One X. Now the problem is that Nillkin case added some mm on size so it does not fit to my leather case :( I want to have protected dispkay in leather case too.. can you guys give me advice of some leather "pocket" case that is able to use with Nilkin Hard TPU case? Thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts