REQUESTS FOR SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, APPLICATIONS AND MORE!!! (Post Your Request Here)

Search This thread

TweakMan

May 4, 2008
Norton
If you have any IDEAS OR REQUESTS for any type of -NEW- Software, Applications, Themes, Etc. or would like to REQUEST ANY CHANGES to any Software or Program, POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE!

THIS INCLUDES:
*Any Ideas or Requests for any type of "NEW" Software, Applications, Programs, Themes, Games, Hacks, Etc.

*Any Ideas or Requests for Changes to "EXISTING" Software, Applications, Themes, Programs, Etc.

*Topics Can Include things such as: Software, Applications, Themes, Programs, Games, Utilities, Tweaks, Hacks, or Any Application that can be run on a PPC or Smartphone!

*Requests For Members or Developers to Help With the Development of any Application, Theme, Software, Game, Etc.

Once your Request of Idea has been posted , it will be reviewed by the Q&A TEAM. If the program or theme you have requested has already been released, we will then inform you , and direct you where to go to download that particular application.

If you request a "NEW" Application or Theme, or Request "CHANGES" to a theme, we will then search for updates daily regarding your request, along with forwarding your request to several developing teams.

Along with the services and help the Q&A Team will provide, this thread will be a base point for members of XDA to look to see what the most needed, and requested applications and themes are. Your request here has a good chance of being spotted by a Developer, and you may get the application or theme you deisre!!!

So Feel free to post anything you would like here. DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR "NEW" APPLICATIONS, SIMPLY TO HAVE SOMEONE FIND AN EXISTING PROGRAM OR THEME FOR YOU!Thanks Guys!!

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AND CHECKED EVERY DAY!! YOUR REQUESTS, IDEAS, OR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE OVERLOOKED!!!

Reactions: ednello

_Shamash_

Aug 20, 2009
Data Volume Tracking for WM6.1/6.5

I am looking for a PPC software to

track the data volume sent and received OTA (UMTS/Edge)

in order to make sure i don't use it over the included data volume.

Bonus points for said software offering an alarm upon reaching a threshold
Bonus points for disabling data connection upon reaching a threshold

regis.stration

Feb 23, 2007
App to Answer phone with KEYPAD active?

My voicemail at work calls me to notify me of messages left. I then have to switch to the keypad and speakerphone to enter my extention, passcode, and touch tones to get around the menu. I would like an app/hack that would let me answer and go directly to keypad instead of the window with the contact picture. As I would not like this behavior all the time, the best solution would be a button to "answer with keypad". I already use in-call-tweak to switch to speakerphone automatically when face-up, but there is a slight delay and I still must slide to answer, and press keypad. By then I may have missed a few words of the prompt.

Also testing Google voice. It will transfer your calls and it announces the callers name. If I see it's a call from google, i would like to go directly to speaker and keypad to here the name, then select weather to accept, reject, or send to VM. If I accept, just lifting the phone to my ear would turn off speaker using in-call-tweak.

Ultimate solution for me:
slide 'left' to answer with keypad
slide 'right' to answer with keypad and speakerphone

this slide button could go right above/below the current slide to answer/ignore.

Any creative thoughts/solutions? :D

Thanks

FDOEFLOYD

Dec 7, 2009
O2 xda exec rom 1.13.82 wwe

if you have any ideas or requests for any type of -new- software, applications, themes, etc. or would like to request any changes to any software or program, post your comments here!

this includes:
*any ideas or requests for any type of "new" software, applications, programs, themes, games, hacks, etc.

*any ideas or requests for changes to "existing" software, applications, themes, programs, etc.

*topics can include things such as: software, applications, themes, programs, games, utilities, tweaks, hacks, or any application that can be run on a ppc or smartphone!

*requests for members or developers to help with the development of any application, theme, software, game, etc.

once your request of idea has been posted , it will be reviewed by the q&a team. If the program or theme you have requested has already been released, we will then inform you , and direct you where to go to download that particular application.

If you request a "new" application or theme, or request "changes" to a theme, we will then search for updates daily regarding your request, along with forwarding your request to several developing teams.

Along with the services and help the q&a team will provide, this thread will be a base point for members of xda to look to see what the most needed, and requested applications and themes are. Your request here has a good chance of being spotted by a developer, and you may get the application or theme you deisre!!!

so feel free to post anything you would like here. do not post requests for "new" applications, simply to have someone find an existing program or theme for you!thanks guys!!

this thread will be updated and checked every day!! Your requests, ideas, or comments will not be overlooked!!!

hello eeveryone,

am a desperate man who is just encountered a problem with ma o2 xda exec. The phone part of the phone is not recognising any sim card. Can someone help me with how i can restore the phone fully to functionalityl. Pls

Attachments

• o2-xda-exec.gif
    o2-xda-exec.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 6

regis.stration

Feb 23, 2007
One Stop Search bar/app

Much like the Driod is advertizing, one search app that searches, files/contacts/music/etc on the phone, the internet and any other places we can add to a search.

The app would have a bunch of check boxes so the user could select what searches to include before executing. This would cut down on unnecessary time searching every option.

Seems like some UI could sit on top off the current search apps and consolidate the results.

Just a thought . . .

khrizdiel

May 27, 2008
a Gsensor emulator?

hey! all,

anybuddy knows of a Gsensor emulator? mi phone is ipaq
and does not have Gsensor capability,
but my question is if there is an emulator for this? i mean
by pressing the arrow or joystick keys emulate gravity
is that posible? can anyone provide a link to such emulator?

thank you people!

solox

Dec 30, 2007
*a process/service/application that fades (or some other nice effect) when opening/closing/switching a program, instead of the old boring frames effect.

*fix the graphic of animated popup menues.

Lewy1

May 31, 2009
Typing from right to left

Okay, I've posted about this previously but still have not found a decent solution.
There are a number of options here on XDA with RTL support for typing in Hebrew, but so far although I can type characters from right to left, yet the cursor doesn't move from right to left which makes it impossible to edit a document (delete or backspace etc.). For example if the cursor is in front of a specific letter that I want to delete, when I press the delete button a completley diferent letter on the other side of the screen will be deleted as opposed to the one that's to the left of the cursor. In short the cursor is out of sync with the flow of text and you can't tell what you are doing.
There is a commercial program by Eyron which includes a softkey on the keyboard with the ability to change the flow of text just like on a desktop as seen here http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=203057&d=1247117359 If someone can create a similar solution it would help all those who write in RTL languages such as Hebrew and Arabic.
Thanks

Darkstriker

Oct 19, 2009
i9100
OnePlus 2
teamspeak 3 for windows mobile 6.5

with the release of teamspeak 3 now being in the forseeable future and both beta and SDK available from www.teamspeak.com, i would hope to finally see a wimo TS client. although there are some alternatives, i still believe teamspeak to be the best VOIP program out there and i'm sure ik not the only one who would appreciate a TS client for wimo.

PS: Written from my touch diamond 2. HTC forever :p

Pogaasty

Dec 29, 2009
I have noticed something in s60 3rd edition phone dafault music player. during phone conversation,when you lunch the default music player and play a song, it plays in the background for both you and the person you are talking to to hear while the conversation still continues.
i want to know if windows mobile phones can do the because i have realised that during phone conversation if play a song with windows media player, you dont hear the sound. if windows media player cannot do that, i want a music player that can do that to be developed.(i mean a music player that can play in the background for you to hear the sound the voice of the person you are talking to during a phone conversation like how the s60 3rd edition phones do)
if there is already a music player that can do that for windows mobile phones too, please recommend it for me. currently i am using samsung omnia i900.
thank you.

RMY_GN2

Dec 19, 2009
Suggestion for Facebook

I am using a HTC Touch Pro 2 device with WM6.5.

I would like to suggest the Facebook application to be enhanced. Sadly to say that the Facebook application on iPhones are way more better than our WM.

It would be wonderful & great if we may upgrade this feature.

DaYiM

Jun 8, 2007
first i need to say thaaaaank you so much for this thread.

* I need WifiTouchPad for my device VIA WiFi not BlueTooth:-
i tried many program such us GRemote, but none of them really works,
because all of them uses bluetooth & it have many unnoticeable problems.

* I need a GPS Compass: i tried many programs also, but all of them isn't
efficient i need a compass that when i turn the device to any side the
north arrow changes to the right direction not hold settle to the old position!

My Device is HTC Touch2, aka Mega T3333. WM6.5

coco1978

Jul 19, 2009
Profimail as standard mail?

I use Profimail 3.25 on my htc hd2 (winphone 6.5) and i can say that the programm is ok. But i am looking for the possibility to have profimail as standard. That means when i find a email link (for example in opera) and tap it, profimail would open and not outlook pocket. Maybe someone can give me an answer. Thank you and friendly.

tommytooth

Dec 28, 2009
Request for Help of HTC Touch upgrade

Hi there,
I bought an HTC touch recently. I tried to upgrade the onyx and WM6.1 ROMs onto it, but it won't work (the white screen does not come up after reboot.. just shows the penguin logo and three lines below it and hangs). I have frequent "memory low" issue as soon as I start using any internet application, which is why I tried to upgrade. I used the Memory page Update tool as described somewhere by Daniel, and was surprised to see that the original pagesize was 2 MB, while I read at the forums that the default HTC pagesize is 8 Mb and making it 4 MB will fix the "low memory" issue.
I have put my device serial number on HTC website for downloads and it works, so I guess it is genuine and not a fake.
My question: why is the default pageize 2 MB ? how can I make it 4 MB and will this fix the memory issue. Why can't I use hte other ROMs. Any help appreciated greatly.

dryogeshd

Oct 28, 2008
Bengaluru

Hi there,
I bought an HTC touch recently. I tried to upgrade the onyx and WM6.1 ROMs onto it, but it won't work (the white screen does not come up after reboot.. just shows the penguin logo and three lines below it and hangs). I have frequent "memory low" issue as soon as I start using any internet application, which is why I tried to upgrade. I used the Memory page Update tool as described somewhere by Daniel, and was surprised to see that the original pagesize was 2 MB, while I read at the forums that the default HTC pagesize is 8 Mb and making it 4 MB will fix the "low memory" issue.
I have put my device serial number on HTC website for downloads and it works, so I guess it is genuine and not a fake.
My question: why is the default pageize 2 MB ? how can I make it 4 MB and will this fix the memory issue. Why can't I use hte other ROMs. Any help appreciated greatly.

Please kindly read all the information available here on how to flash a new ROM to HTC Elfin... there are a plenty of guides available on this..

see this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=519813

Last edited:

sixbennetts

Oct 30, 2009
Font changer for Verizon Ozone.

Add the .ttf's to Windows/Fonts, fire up this little program, and voila, changing fonts on CHome and the rest of the phone is easy!

Pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have any IDEAS OR REQUESTS for any type of -NEW- Software, Applications, Themes, Etc. or would like to REQUEST ANY CHANGES to any Software or Program, POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE!

THIS INCLUDES:
    *Any Ideas or Requests for any type of "NEW" Software, Applications, Programs, Themes, Games, Hacks, Etc.

*Any Ideas or Requests for Changes to "EXISTING" Software, Applications, Themes, Programs, Etc.

*Topics Can Include things such as: Software, Applications, Themes, Programs, Games, Utilities, Tweaks, Hacks, or Any Application that can be run on a PPC or Smartphone!

*Requests For Members or Developers to Help With the Development of any Application, Theme, Software, Game, Etc.

Once your Request of Idea has been posted , it will be reviewed by the Q&A TEAM. If the program or theme you have requested has already been released, we will then inform you , and direct you where to go to download that particular application.

If you request a "NEW" Application or Theme, or Request "CHANGES" to a theme, we will then search for updates daily regarding your request, along with forwarding your request to several developing teams.

Along with the services and help the Q&A Team will provide, this thread will be a base point for members of XDA to look to see what the most needed, and requested applications and themes are. Your request here has a good chance of being spotted by a Developer, and you may get the application or theme you deisre!!!

So Feel free to post anything you would like here. DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR "NEW" APPLICATIONS, SIMPLY TO HAVE SOMEONE FIND AN EXISTING PROGRAM OR THEME FOR YOU!Thanks Guys!!

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AND CHECKED EVERY DAY!! YOUR REQUESTS, IDEAS, OR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE OVERLOOKED!!!
    A "visual voicemail" app for diamond and other ppc phones that can record phone calls

as some of you may already know the diamond can record both sides of a conversation during a phone call using the notes application.
    I read in another forum where someone was asking about visual voicemail and since sprint charges for forwarding calls there is no good option.
    I was thinking maybe if there was a developer willing to give it a go to develop a "visual voicemail" application that would answer the phone after a user defined amount of rings,
    Record the message while muting the phone's mic of course that way you don't get background noise from your own phone and then save it in mp3 or wav.
    Then have it give you the phone number the time, date and the option to listen to the message either with a built-in player or with windows media.
    To give you a visual of what i'm talking about if you've seen the visual voicemail app on the samsung instinct something like that but everything is done on the phone side.

Hopefully someone will agree that this would be a useful program and give it a shot.
    Greek Rom

please any greek rom for 6.5 wm HTC diamond 2? thanks
    Face Fusion

A face mixing or morphing app that works as good as Face Fusion in the HTC Gallery app. Spent all day trying junk from Google Play Store, all garbage.