ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
49quv.png

v1 Inital - Call recording option

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/513ofmxxbn6flbq/CallRecorder.zip

Installation :

Make a backup before doing anything.
Get to CWM > Mounts and Storage > Mount System > Wipe cache partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache > flash the .zip (will automatically reboot after flashing) > Enjoy :D

v2 for 2.245 Firmware - Disable data notification with call recording

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2bxak0o7bk4hoj/Disable_Data_Trafic_Call_Recording.zip

Installation :

Via CWM - Mounts and Storage > Mount System > Wipe cache partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache > flash the .zip (will automatically reboot after flashing) > Enjoy :D

APK Installation :

For Odex ROM : (haven't checked if it works, let me know if it does or doesn't "make sure to have a backup")

- Remove SemcPhone.odex from system/app

- Move SemcPhone.apk to system and set permission.

- Reboot

For Deodex ROM :

- Move SemcPhone.ạpk to system and set permission.

- Reboot

v3 For 2.254 Firmware

Download :
Download from Attachment

Installation :

Manually for Odex and Deodexed Rom's
Push com.android.phone-res "which you downloaded from attachments", into SD card, Use root explorer > go to System > Vendor > Overlay > now replace com.android.phone-res set permission to rw-r-r > Reboot >Enjoy :D

Change-log
v1 Initial Version
v2 for 2.245 firmware
v3 for 2.254 firmware

Attachments

• com.android.phone-res.apk
    3.3 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Haaa work like a charm in clean&tweaked rom v3... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Thank u so much dude... A new developer is born for our SP...

Edit :

I got ur file something different like bla bla.. So i manually replace the apk to System /vender and works...

But i lost the Disable data on off notification mod... Now the data on off notification is coming.. Its annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: dipesh1502

ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
Haaa work like a charm in clean&tweaked rom v3... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Thank u so much dude... A new developer is born for our SP...

Edit :

I got ur file something different like bla bla.. So i manually replace the apk to System /vender and works...

But i lost the Disable data on off notification mod... Now the data on off notification is coming.. Its annoying

I'll fix that in like 10-20 mins, working on it, and thanks. :D

Edit- Done disabling the data notification links added. enjoy :D
I'll be now very soon working for your special request on walkman/album and movies to make them white, but gona take some time as I'm a lil busy with some other stuff. :)

Last edited:

bloodraven174

Dec 6, 2012
no com.android.phone-res

i cannot find com.android.phone-res.apk (only android-res.apk, com.android.browser-res.apk) on the mentioned path and i cannot copy your file to that directory (permission denied) also i have R/W permission

Model Number: C5303
Stock ROM 2.254 firmware, Odex
Rooted and had CWM

many thanks

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
i cannot find com.android.phone-res.apk (only android-res.apk, com.android.browser-res.apk) on the mentioned path and i cannot copy your file to that directory (permission denied) also i have R/W permission

Rooted and had CWM

many thanks

No wrong.. Not R/ W permission.. Its must b R/O permission.. And if u can't find the apk in that mentioned path means just paste it with permission and reboot

Change the R/W permission to R/O permission.. Then only u can paste file in there

Xadious

Mar 20, 2012
I'm guessing this is for C5302 and not C5303 as LTE option disappeared when i tried just the SemcPhone.apk file.

Xadious

Mar 20, 2012
Thanks; i had a feeling i messed something up. Will try again.

BTW, when it says:

in the second row is that meant to say system/app or is it intentionally one directory up in system?

Last edited:

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Thanks; i had a feeling i messed something up. Will try again.

BTW, when it says:

in the second row is that meant to say system/app or is it intentionally one directory up in system?

Bro

I think he forget to write in OP.

Move to system set permission and then move to system/app and reboot

Last edited:
Reactions: dipesh1502

ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
Bro

I think he write wrong info in OP. Not Semcphone.apk. Its com.android.res.apk

Move to system set permission and then move to system/vendor/overlay and reboot

@RuchRha bro

Pls correct the OP. Its absolutely wrong.. Not Semcphone.apk. Its com.android.res.apk.. And also its needed to move to System/vendor /overlay.. U did not told that in OP

Check v3 in OP almost at bottom for 2.254 firmware

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    49quv.png

v1 Inital - Call recording option

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/513ofmxxbn6flbq/CallRecorder.zip

Installation :

Make a backup before doing anything.
    Get to CWM > Mounts and Storage > Mount System > Wipe cache partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache > flash the .zip (will automatically reboot after flashing) > Enjoy :D

v2 for 2.245 Firmware - Disable data notification with call recording

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2bxak0o7bk4hoj/Disable_Data_Trafic_Call_Recording.zip

Installation :

Via CWM - Mounts and Storage > Mount System > Wipe cache partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache > flash the .zip (will automatically reboot after flashing) > Enjoy :D

APK Installation :

For Odex ROM : (haven't checked if it works, let me know if it does or doesn't "make sure to have a backup")

- Reboot

For Deodex ROM :

- Move SemcPhone.ạpk to system and set permission.

- Reboot

v3 For 2.254 Firmware

Download :
    Download from Attachment

Installation :

Manually for Odex and Deodexed Rom's
    Push com.android.phone-res "which you downloaded from attachments", into SD card, Use root explorer > go to System > Vendor > Overlay > now replace com.android.phone-res set permission to rw-r-r > Reboot >Enjoy :D

Change-log
    v1 Initial Version
    v2 for 2.245 firmware
    v3 for 2.254 firmware

Edit :

I'll fix that in like 10-20 mins, working on it, and thanks. :D

Edit- Done disabling the data notification links added. enjoy :D
    I'll be now very soon working for your special request on walkman/album and movies to make them white, but gona take some time as I'm a lil busy with some other stuff. :)

Rooted and had CWM

many thanks

No wrong.. Not R/ W permission.. Its must b R/O permission.. And if u can't find the apk in that mentioned path means just paste it with permission and reboot

Change the R/W permission to R/O permission.. Then only u can paste file in there
    Download link error.

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk 4

Download not working bro :confused::confused::confused:

Oops, some technical problems, sorry for the inconvenience, links updated.
    @RuchRha bro

Need update for 2.254 firmware with Call recording and Data Disable Notification...

Sure, I'll do it, soon.