Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Odd question, but do you cherry pick from CM10 or did AOKP add HDR as well? If you do cherry pick, was this commit added in?

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/32214/

You could easily know this just by simply looking at AOKPs gerrit just as you are obviously looking at Cms gerrit. That right there would tell you that there is no reference to HDR in AOKPs gerrit. ;)

You can also look at my source to see whats been added or not. ;)
https://github.com/task650/android_...mmit/dff8edf60ae0655fb06f96a52509ca4f76016ff7

Last edited:

CrackerTeg

Jul 29, 2011
I am Z. Learn it, love it.
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.20.2013) (AT&T)

Task, to quote an old arcade game, "Flawless victory". Great new update. I'll play with some of the new features when I get out of class tonight.

cjranucci

Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX
Dirty flash, flawless results. Thanks for the update, Task. If the weather wasn't so crappy out in Texas, I would go out on my lunch hour and put this HDR camera through its paces.

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011

I usually have no clue when he updates unless I look at the thread. Otherwise I usually don't have the time to keep up on when anyone updates anything.

Thats why you guys are a match made in heaven. :D

Tasked/liquified/rootboxed i cant choose!

jaythaovadose

Oct 14, 2011

Aye u r a sick azz dev my man. Your ROMs are the best you kill it every time. I usually just stalk the threads but I have to show u some love just like u show us. Right on man greatly appreciated

Sent from my Pocket

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Why nothing no work stuff boot??? Thanks. :D

35147650.jpg

You're welcome. :D

lokesh1699

Jul 7, 2012
Task,

I have subscribed to your goo.im page thru rss feed, just to get an update as soon as u post a rom. But I do not download it till u post here. It was a easier way to get notified when am at work, without having to come to the forum for any information on the latest release.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Task,

I have subscribed to your goo.im page thru rss feed, just to get an update as soon as u post a rom. But I do not download it till u post here. It was a easier way to get notified when am at work, without having to come to the forum for any information on the latest release.

I won't be using goo.im anymore. Not sure why you would need to check through there anyways. Look in the OTA settings. It will automatically check if you set it to dude.

likonvampire

Sep 24, 2012
BRAMPTON

New release working solid , hope fully no random shutdowns in this build .

Thanks Task for the new build :thumbup:

Question : Can not seem to find the minimize lock screen challenge for widgets ? Can someone please confirm or am I the only one or I am looking for it in the wrong place ?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361384904695.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361384904695.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 831

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB