[ROM] Canvas Turbo Rom for Canvas 4 A210 (Camera Fixed)

Search This thread

smgupte99

Sep 30, 2011
All credits to robinsahlot for the rom. I have just fixed the camera. The original link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2472329

Download Canvas 4 Turbo Rom with Camera Fixed

Canvas 4 Turbo

ROM Information

This ROM is for Micromax Canvas 4 A210 and it is based on Upcoming Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 Stock ROM

ScreenShots

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Features

=> More Gesturees
- Proximity Unlock
- Proximity Camera Snap
=> More Floating Apps
- Floating Messaging App
- Floating Phone
=> New Icons
=> New Cool Boot Animation
=> New Camera App
=> Better RAM Management
=> BBM Integrated

Note ;- Camera is not working yet will provide a fix for that soon.

Download Links

Canvas 4 Turbo Download

Sim Fix - Updated

Last edited:

hdwagh

Feb 7, 2014
Sharjah, UAE
Some problems still there

Hey developer,
The rom is just awesome, but after the camera fix there are still some problems which are there, for example, in the camera app you take a snap and then go to view the snap in the camera itself, it shows a blank black picture, but thats a really minor problem as you can go to gallery app and see the actual photo properly. But the main problem which needs to be fixed is the wi-fi problem I am facing, wi-fi keeps disconnecting and then connecting again, this thing keeps happening again and again, this problem was not there in the stock rom even when I rooted it, but when I installed this rom this problem started, and its very annoying. please try and fix this problem as soon as possible or else I'll have to change to some other rom or the stock rom, I installed this rom because this looked impressive to me, please help me out.
Cheers.

Top Liked Posts