[Q] Wifi Direct Problem on DN3 V5

Search This thread

sidzy09

Apr 7, 2014
Please sort out file sharing through WIFI Direct on DN3 rom V5
After Establishing Connection, Sharing give "Unfortunately Settings have stopped working"
Flashed Clean Rom through TWRP.

Shuk144

Aug 2, 2013
Petaling Jaya
wifi direct problem..

I got this problem too..wifi direct problem..after connect too wifi direct..unfunately setting have stopped....don't no what the problem..try use sbeam..it's ok no problem..
sorry for the bad english..i don't speak english..but i try..thanks in advance

punnary

Jul 3, 2013
Phnom Penh
Please sort out file sharing through WIFI Direct on DN3 rom V5
After Establishing Connection, Sharing give "Unfortunately Settings have stopped working"
Flashed Clean Rom through TWRP.
Hello, I have no problem so far with wifi direct on DN3 V5 Rom. The problem was about the screen mirroring. It said "Can't enable screen mirroring because of hardware issue." Fortunately, I replaced the lib I found on xda, and finally it worked seamlessly by now.
:)

sidzy09

Apr 7, 2014
Hello, I have no problem so far with wifi direct on DN3 V5 Rom. The problem was about the screen mirroring. It said "Can't enable screen mirroring because of hardware issue." Fortunately, I replaced the lib I found on xda, and finally it worked seamlessly by now.
:)

You'll get FC Settings
try these steps
Before selecting file for sharing make a wifi direct connection with other device.
Then select file that you wanna share.
I guarantee that you'll get fc
if not then let me know ;)

sidzy09

Apr 7, 2014
BProgua Binder

I got this problem too..wifi direct problem..after connect too wifi direct..unfunately setting have stopped....don't no what the problem..try use sbeam..it's ok no problem..
sorry for the bad english..i don't speak english..but i try..thanks in advance
I suppose the problem is with secsettings.apk
Due to dual settings(note 3 and s5) its facing this problem.

punnary

Jul 3, 2013
Phnom Penh
no problem

You'll get FC Settings
try these steps
Before selecting file for sharing make a wifi direct connection with other device.
Then select file that you wanna share.
I guarantee that you'll get fc
if not then let me know ;)
Hello, I did this many times for different firmwares, from official 4.3 to official 4.4.2, then this custom rom, and I never get a fc.
It's just a lib file that you can replace, nothing more.
:confused:
I hope I can help anyone here with DN3 V5 Rom since I know how it feels like to be lost. Just ask, I'll help if I can. But, please don't PM me.

Last edited:

loubets

May 11, 2014
Hello, I did this many times for different firmwares, from official 4.3 to official 4.4.2, then this custom rom, and I never get a fc.
I hope I can help anyone here with DN3 V5 Rom since I know how it feels like to be lost. Just ask, I'll help if I can. But, please don't PM me.

Where can i find the lib file ?
Thx

Basith Paykat

Jun 13, 2014
Calicut

hai , i am also having wifi direct trouble here . what should i do, can u help me ?