[INDEX] Verizon Galaxy SIII Downloads List

Search This thread

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
First off, I'd like to say thanks to @kennyglass123 and @noingwhat for letting me take over this thread.

I thought it would be really nice to have a list of all the ROMS, kernels, modems, etc available in one place for easy access, or for someone who might want to try something new. I’ll start it off with what I have here, and if you have anything new or any updates to add to the list, please post down below. Hopefully this will become a long list and given time and the fact that we now have an unlocked bootloader, it should hopefully continue to grow faster and faster, so I will need help keeping it updated.

Please note that flashing some roms and kernels can cause your IMEI to disappear, so check here for a tutorial on how to back that up (or here if you’ve already lost it). With that being said, if anything happens to go wrong please understand that I cannot be held liable for what you do to your phone. Also be aware that the majority of these require you to be rooted and/or unlocked in order to use them, be sure to read to post to determine requirements. Need some help choosing a rom check out this great post.

Also I take no credit for the downloads posted on this page. This is intended to be a collaborative list, with the respective developers responsible for what they have created and to the people who have shared them with us on here. If you can find any new links or a link to an updated version of a download on this list, it's an easy thanks, so pitch in if you can!

Thank you to all who have contributed!

ETC:ROM:

Stock: Ice Cream Sandwich: Jelly Bean: KitKat:

THEME:

ICS General/Touchwiz:JB General/Touchwiz:Synergy:Beans:KERNEL:

Stock:
Ice Cream Sandwich:Jelly Bean AOSP: MOD:
G7 Base:

RECOVERY:
MODEM:
Direct Download Symbols - Direct Download: » Torrent: μ Kernel: ĸ Source: s Odin Flash: o Recovery Flash: + Preview: □ (Double symbols are for mirrors)

Last edited:

RCOVA

Feb 10, 2012
Solvang
Nice! I really wanted to do this. But it knew I would get lazy after a while lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

rehpyc

Sep 30, 2010
Awesome, thanks for this! If your feeling crafty, maybe add themes? I know of Black Holo and Oranged (clockworkorange) for Synergy... just an idea. :D

-UNLOCKED VZW GSIII

Was thinking of this, whether the OP was to take on that responsibility to always keep up-to-date on themes or someone else wishes to (I may if the OP doesn't). It'd be good to have the themes available listed and which ROM/version they are compatible with.

rpz3.14

Mar 14, 2011
Great work! As a suggestion on the formatting, it'd be great to include the date of the most recent update.

Kipland007

Dec 12, 2011
I love this idea, but I think you should mention that some of the roms (at least Paranoid Android and Liquid as far as I know) still require kexec recovery, and therefore will set a bootloop if loaded in any other recovery. Hopefully we'll just new releases for the unlocked bootloader soon, but until then everyone should be aware of it.

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
Was thinking of this, whether the OP was to take on that responsibility to always keep up-to-date on themes or someone else wishes to (I may if the OP doesn't). It'd be good to have the themes available listed and which ROM/version they are compatible with.

we should combine this in the guide at the top. Im not looking to take credit by anymeans, maybe a mod can give ya the third post to put it in. The whole Idea is keeping this information consolidated into one place.

Top Liked Posts