Bugatti Pouch for the Nexus 4

Search This thread

KidCold

Dec 23, 2010
Got my order confirmation from Amazon today. Expected delivery for the 19th of Jan. Guessing it a little bit delays due to the holiday season. Gonna have to be extra careful with my phone until then!

tatltael

Oct 19, 2010
Virginia
Wow that's a pretty long time. I think I'll order mine from the german ebay. It says it'll be delivered in less than 2 weeks.

I'm leaning towards the Umber brown skinny XL. Love the grain on it ^^

BraydenJames

Mar 8, 2011
Utah
play.google.com
This looks pretty awesome. But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it.. I wish there was a US amazon seller! If anybody finds a good place to buy these in the US please let me know!

facetubespam

Feb 10, 2011
This looks pretty awesome. But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it.. I wish there was a US amazon seller! If anybody finds a good place to buy these in the US please let me know!

There is a US Amazon seller, but he only has the olive color. Or you could just order it straight from Bugatti's website.

Xanderwufu

Dec 21, 2012
Bought it yesterday, and it has already been marked as sent and since it's shipping from Germany, it shouldn't take to long to reach the Netherlands :D

sunnycheeba

Dec 4, 2012
... But I don't really wanna pay $25 on ebay and wait a month to receive it....

I just ordered one from FairPrices on Amazon.de search for "Bugatti Skinny Universal Ledertasche xl" (sorry I cant post links yet ...too noob)

the full cost was 9.89 euros (shipping is free to US and Canada) that converts to approx $13.10. I messaged the seller and was told delivery would take 6-10 business days.

Reactions: rowboat

BraydenJames

Mar 8, 2011
Utah
play.google.com
I just ordered one from FairPrices on Amazon.de search for "Bugatti Skinny Universal Ledertasche xl" (sorry I cant post links yet ...too noob)

the full cost was 9.89 euros (shipping is free to US and Canada) that converts to approx $13.10. I messaged the seller and was told delivery would take 6-10 business days.

Thanks! Shipping is 7-21 days, but oh well! I really wanted a glowing coal, but none of the sellers of the XL model ship to the U.S. FairPrices has a ML one I almost accidentally bought... Haha.

sunnycheeba

Dec 4, 2012
Thanks! Shipping is 7-21 days, but oh well! I really wanted a glowing coal, but none of the sellers of the XL model ship to the U.S. FairPrices has a ML one I almost accidentally bought... Haha.

I did a little more looking today on FairPrices storefront at Amazon.de and discovered the 'Glowing Coal version in XL but it is listed as "for the HTC One XL" (same size phone as N4) search for: Skinny Tasche Case glowing coal von bugatti passend für HTC One XL and you should find it. The price is slightly higher at 12.89 euros (approx $17) I quickly contacted the seller who was able to cancel my original order for the Steel color and I reordered the Glowing Coal version. For $4 extra dollars it was worth it to me to get the color i really wanted Excellent, quick customer service at FairPrices. I have absolutely no affiliation to the seller..just a very satisfied customer

Reactions: BraydenJames

sunnycheeba

Dec 4, 2012
Too bad they don't ship worldwide :(

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

the Amazon,de storefront FairPrices does ship world wide (Weltweit is German for world wide) shipping is free for orders under 30 euro, the search definition I put in the post above to find the 'Glowing Coal' color pouch brings up the item sold by two Amazon sellers: Handy Heaven and FairPrices Only FairPrices ships worldwide. I don't speak German; I used Google translate to help along with the US Amazon site for help with some buttons and other things that did not translate and to help with general navigation as the sites are laid out exactly the same. (also Google webpage translate did not work once I was secure using https for the checkout process)

If you already have a account with Amazon (I have a US account) all of your shipping and even credit card details should be available for selection once logged in to Amazon.de

just let me know if you need any help. sorry I can't put a direct link but I do not have enough posts here on XDA yet to do that

edit" just went to use the thanks button for the OP and noticed a familiar name.... thanks tatltael for bringing these quality cases to our attention

Last edited:
Reactions: tatltael

Keitaro

May 11, 2006
I have ordered the following tan one and I should have it by next Friday...

size1_Skinny_XL_desert_front.jpg

Hopefully the colors are as good as this stock photo :)

adamw

Dec 5, 2006
Ordered one from Amazon UK. The black with red lining, they call it coal I think. Hopefully will arrive before my phone (6-7 weeker, ordered on the 8th).

I've for a Sena pouch for my Galaxy S2. Not expecting it to be as good a fit, as those are made to measure, but for me pouches are the only way to go with a nice phone - keep it naked!

Thanks to the OP for pointing these cases out. Well post pics once it arrives.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

BraydenJames

Mar 8, 2011
Utah
play.google.com
I did a little more looking today on FairPrices storefront at Amazon.de and discovered the 'Glowing Coal version in XL but it is listed as "for the HTC One XL" (same size phone as N4) search for: Skinny Tasche Case glowing coal von bugatti passend für HTC One XL and you should find it. The price is slightly higher at 12.89 euros (approx $17) I quickly contacted the seller who was able to cancel my original order for the Steel color and I reordered the Glowing Coal version. For $4 extra dollars it was worth it to me to get the color i really wanted Excellent, quick customer service at FairPrices. I have absolutely no affiliation to the seller..just a very satisfied customer

*exhausted breathing*

So.... Much..... German...

I present the link I used: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0099UWV7C

You guys are the best! I cancelled my order of the steel and placed one for the glowing coal! Worth the extra! :D These seem high quality, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Edit: Looks like my steel order just shipped.. Didn't cancel it in time. Oh well! I'm sure I'll find a use for it. Or if all else sell it to someone on XDA! Haha.
Edit2: These guys are fast to email back. They also seem pretty confident that the shipping wont take much longer than a week (even though amazon says 7-21 days haha). Awesome!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,
    Bugatti has an amazing lineup of pouches available. They look pretty premium and are hand stitched leather for a seemingly reasonable price.
    They're listed as compatible with the one x, galaxy s3 and galaxy nexus so I'm petty sure they should fit the N4 well. Also, the skinny fit cases have a cutout in front which would allow for our notification LED to be seen while in the pouch. These appear to be some of the best looking pouches around. And I know lots of us prefer using the nexus 4 naked since the phone just feels that good. A quality pouch like this should be ideal to match the premium feel of the phone, yet provide scratch protection.

These cases are a little hard to find for purchase online, especially with worldwide delivery. The ebay and amazon sites of Germany and the UK seem to be stocking them, but finding sellers that ship around the world isn't easy. More links would be appreciated if anyone comes across any.

Has anyone had any first hand experience with any of these pouches? Some reviews would be great as well ^^

If we could have one thread dedicated to reviews and information about this brand of pouches I'm sure it would help a lot of N4 owners including myself.

Official Site Link

Purchase links:

1. Amazon UK
    2. Ebay Germany
    3. Amazon Germany

Ebay sellers with worldwide shipping :

1. sotel_de
    2. happy_handy

Amazon sellers with worldwide shipping :

1. MEXXTRONICS @amazon.co.uk
    2. FairPrices @amazon.de

Reviews:
    http://www.coolsmartphone.com/2012/07/19/review-bugatti-leather-cases/
    Velvety case review by M3Rocket
    Pictures of the Green skinny XL case by Holzfehler
    Cross stitch case review by scribbles92

Video Links:

Skinny XL pouch:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_rxOdxIdrg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19s71BY9hrQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAgvdTUnfKU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmk_ab0yWks

Cross stitch case: (pull tab)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhhUz-VbJO8

Velvety case: (pull tab)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvue0WgkajY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSnNgMwAcEo (iphone 4 size)

size1_Skinny_XL_desert_front.jpg
    size1_bugatti-skinny-coal-m-front.jpg

size1_bugatti-perfect-velvety-chocolate-galaxy-s3-back.jpg
    size1_Cross_black_Kollektion.jpg

size1_bugatti-elements-twice-army-green-front.jpg
    size1_bugatti-twoway-collage.jpg
    Perfect Velvety

It took a couple of weeks getting here from Germany (thought it would be faster), but it's here. I had to sneak my wife's phone out while she was asleep to fit and get photos. It's a Valentine's Day gift to her. Here are the photos (with commentary):

Out of the package, you almost have to force the phone into the Perfect Velvety pouch. Don't worry, there's nothing in the pouch that can hurt the phone. Don't insert it all the way in the first few times, cause you'll have a hard time removing the phone!
    p1386017032.jpg

After partially inserting and removing the phone about a dozen times slowly, the leather will stretch out enough (at least for me) to more easily insert it all the way and be able to get the phone out. Do this slowly! Don't rush it. It takes time for the leather to stretch.
    p1386017042.jpg

I prefer inserting the phone in upside down since that makes the USB port accessible and also makes it easier to not accidentally hit the volume and power side buttons when pulling the phone from the pouch.
    p1386016996.jpg

This is how far the phone is "ejected" when using the pull tab. Pulling it out the rest of the way will get easier the more the leather stretches with use.
    p1386016998.jpg

p1386017018.jpg

The quality of the materials and stitching is top notch. And the suede feels oh so good! I love the finish--everything about it looks and feels luxurious. It also smells great!
    p1386017030.jpg

p1386017042.jpg

Even the inside is finished beautifully. It's a kind of cotton canvas feeling material.
    p1386017048.jpg

A fitting luxurious case at a very decent price for the Nexus 4. Highly recommended!
    p1386017026.jpg

TIP: You can aid the stretching of the leather by spraying the pouch with water, leaving the phone inserted and letting it dry. No worries--as long as you don't submerge the pouch in water, it shouldn't damage the suede. I used a commercial product called "Shoe Stretch" from FootFitter, which helped speed up the process. I've now sprayed and dried the pouch four times over two nights, and the pouch feels perfect now. Nexus goes in, stays put, easy to remove via pull tab.
    wow, these look classy & not from China!

Does anyone want to be the guinea pig for fitment? I'm thinking of buying the SGSIII version since our phone is similar to that in size and shape..

There is one size for the S3, one x and galaxy nexus. I'm pretty sure it should fit the nexus 4 if it was made for those 3 phones.

Here is a post I found where the nexus 4 looks like its fitting great in another member's bugatti pouch.

The bugatti pouch I use with my one x fits the N4 perfectly. The notification light is also visible when it is in the pouch.

attachment.php
    attachment.php

yne3egym.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Ordered: 26 dec
    Received: today (2 jan)

2013-01-02%2014.54.32%20kopie.jpg

2013-01-02%2014.54.41%20kopie.jpg

It doesn't fit completely.. Hopefully it protects my N4 enough, and I hope the inside stitches won't damage it.
    My package from Germany came yesterday... This is the Bugatti Cross (with pull tab). I love the smell of the leather and the build quality is excellent. Although I ordered the One XL they sent me the One X. The difference between those two devices is the XL being .02" longer. However, the One X is still .02" longer than the Nexus 4...not an issue. With that said, this is a snug fit and I'm currently putting it in and taking it out and is getting better as the leather will stretch with time. The Nexus 4 is covered end to end and I can feel confident to drop this and the phone would be fine. Great service and customer feedback from them. Took 10 days from order to delivery...

20130302_081.jpg 20130302_082.jpg 20130302_084.jpg 20130302_085.jpg

20130302_087.jpg 20130302_095.jpg 20130302_104.jpg