4.4.2 notification drawer

Search This thread

vigitilante

Apr 5, 2013
Hey guys, im using Omnirom+iodak v10 and i am having problems with the notification drawer, i can't seem to figure out how to add new icons/apps. This is a minor thing, but it bugs me the F out :)

Thanks!

Flying_Bear

Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys, im using Omnirom+iodak v10 and i am having problems with the notification drawer, i can't seem to figure out how to add new icons/apps. This is a minor thing, but it bugs me the F out :)

Thanks!

if you mean quicktiles, afaik, there's a little button on quick tile drawer in the upper right corner that allows you to enter edit mode, however there is only limited amount of options available, so you can't actually add new&different ones, just hide the existing.

vigitilante

Apr 5, 2013
so i only get total a of 19 pre-determined tiles(profile icon included) and i can't add anything else? Is this issue ROM based?

Flying_Bear

Jan 16, 2011
so i only get total a of 19 pre-determined tiles(profile icon included) and i can't add anything else? Is this issue ROM based?

don't know the exact number. this is rom feature, yes. i think this is paranoid android style of q tiles, not sure. it looks a bit prettier than regular cm qucik tiles, but it's heavily limited with available tiles