[Q] How are the custom ROMs doing with front camera?

Search This thread

ty_hot

Oct 22, 2011
Hello guys, I am about to get an Motorola Razr Maxx (XT910) and I would like to confirm that the front camera works well in the custom ROMs available in KitKat. I basically need the phone for Skype/Hangout, so front camera working is a must.

I would ask in the ROMd thread but I cant (less than 10 posts).

btw i had an ZTE Blade which had a great value (used it until android 4.1, and it was impressively speedy even with a 600mhz processor), so now i am jumping (maybe a little late) to the Razr that seems to be a great value for the price as well :)

siamer

Apr 1, 2011
Hello guys, I am about to get an Motorola Razr Maxx (XT910) and I would like to confirm that the front camera works well in the custom ROMs available in KitKat. I basically need the phone for Skype/Hangout, so front camera working is a must.

I would ask in the ROMd thread but I cant (less than 10 posts).

btw i had an ZTE Blade which had a great value (used it until android 4.1, and it was impressively speedy even with a 600mhz processor), so now i am jumping (maybe a little late) to the Razr that seems to be a great value for the price as well :)

yes front camera is working ok in custom roms (tested: slimkat, carbon and axxionkat)...