1700 mAh battery

Search This thread

teamgreen02

Aug 7, 2010
I believe these are the same as the htcexpress.com batteries that I have. Definitely better than the stock battery. I did weigh the batteries today. Stock weighs 0.8 oz and these weigh 1.0 oz. I had batteries from the same seller for my EVO and they were great also. Definitely worth $30 shipped.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

catalyst11

Jul 21, 2009
Mpls
are rezound and t-bolt batteries compatible and interchangable?? i didnt know!! the biggest i found for rezound was 4000mAh the biggest i found for t-bolt was 4500mAh, you think i can use my biggest t-bolt battery in my rezound then??

The OEM Rezound battery works in the TBolt but the OEM TBolt battery doesn't work in the Rezound. My bro has a Rezound and I tried to put the TBolt battery in it and it wouldn't fully boot. I do use a OEM Rezound battery for my TBolt as many others do. I get about 2.5hrs screen on time on 4G with it. I got about 1.5hrs with the OEM TBolt battery.

Sent from my TBolt using Tapatalk 2

yatman60

Oct 2, 2009
I just buy a 1700 mAh from Momax. I hope I make the right decision.

I bought the 1750 mAh battery from Seido and I've seen a drastic improvement in battery life. I can actually get through a full day of work without putting the phone on the charger. No change in my usage of the phone so it's definitely the battery.

yatman60

Oct 2, 2009
Seido 1750 mAh Battery

So for what it's worth, i had switched to the 1600 mAh battery when it became available and found a marginal improvement over the stock battery. I recently purchased the 1750mAh battery from Seido and this thing rocks. I can actually just let my phone sit idle the entire day with several apps that have push enabled and aside from sending a few texts, a few emails, a few minutes with words and scramble with friends, and a few minutes on Temple Run, the battery will get me through an entire 10 hour work day without the need to charge and when i do finally put it on the charger it's down to about 5% battery left.

I don't know why HTC didn't just launch with a battery of this capacity to begin with.