Best Case for RAZR !!

Search This thread

iownrazr

Jan 27, 2012
Hello Guys, I think i found the best snap on case for RAZR!. Glass and the kev back are scratch resistant but the body is not. This case does the job of protecting the body without spoiling the phone's sexiness and its very cheap.. I highly rec it .

Note : removing the cover is a bit hard i heard.

Price 10 dollars approx.
Product : Amzer® Clear Snap On Crystal Hard Case .
Pics and description: www[dot]amzer[dot]com/Amzer-Clear-Snap-On-Crystal-Hard-Case-P92668.htm
:cool:

cheekrox

Jun 10, 2011
Brussels
Have u tried it? Coz I tried the soft silicone case and didn't like it much. It sticks to the phone too much, hard to keep the phone inside the pocket.

MattyOnXperiaX10

Oct 16, 2011
I have a dynamic case which is really cool. Really glossy shinny rubber with tiny bumps over the buttons, really good design and its also really thin. Your phone will become as thick as the SGSII with this.

Xperia x10(Feralabs Rom) After trying all roms it was my Fav.
Now on the RAZR.
I see you Drinking that ¥Hateraid¥

iownrazr

Jan 27, 2012
Yeah I have tried it .. Will upload pics once i reach my dorm. It has made the phone sexier!! trust me it has got to be the best hard case ever!>

sublimerocks13

Feb 3, 2012
The build quality is still the best of all manufacturers. It's still just a phone though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Even though gorilla glass is tougher than normal glass it can still be scratched by diamonds, tungsten, and SAND! (Which is everywhere). The impact from a drop can easily shatter the glass as well. Worth protecting such an awesome piece of machinery.

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR.

ddemlong

Aug 16, 2011
phoenix
otterbox commuter is the best!

I would agree, its cheaper, and slimmer than others and still offers hard and soft protection. Perfect. :)

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Even though gorilla glass is tougher than normal glass it can still be scratched by diamonds, tungsten, and SAND! (Which is everywhere). The impact from a drop can easily shatter the glass as well. Worth protecting such an awesome piece of machinery.

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR.

That is why i still use protectors... I didn't on my bionic and got some good scratches and even a nick/chip.

Since day one on my razr i have used the static kind no adhesive, and they protect well; and are washable. One day, I don't know how it happened, but some how the protector got scratched or cut all the way through while it was in my car. It was several MM long. took it off and sure enough the cut went through the protector but the screen was fine. I was just happy I had that little bit of extra protection. :cool:

iolinux333

Apr 15, 2008
I have both otterbox & casemate, but I prefer the casemate because it is easier to get on and off. i also have to screen protector the came with the otter box on the unit - I dropped the phone for the first time today onto concrete with the casemate. no damage thank goodness!

skulbonz

May 20, 2010
Minotola, NJ
Casemate POP!

I've tried about 5 different cases. Some of which include Otterbox commuter, Otterbox defender, Cruzerlite, Trident Aegis and the Casemate POP. The Casemate POP is by far the best. I haven't had any problems taking it in and out of my pocket, its sturdy and protective. The silicone and plastic are all one piece. Its called the POP because it just pops on. Definitely my favorite!:D

P

P5x5-User

Anyone knows a case that fits the official motorola car dock?
I have a Razr (Euro version) not Droid Razr, but i assume they have the same outline.

Top Liked Posts