[Q] Rooting SM-N900V

Search This thread

Ronanwar

Apr 2, 2014
I have just recently bought the note 3 and don't get me wrong. IT IS AN AMAZING PHONE and I think it will be better for me if it was rooted. Of course there is a lot of different model numbers and build numbers for the Note 3 like the N9000, N9002, N9005, MJ7, MJ5 etc... My build number is the SM-N900V and my build is MJE running 4.3 jelly bean. I cannot find one solution online to root a Verizon Note 3 SM-N900V MJE on the internet. I was told there was not a way to root this device but I don't know. I was also told to use Kingo but that doesn't work either. So the question, how do you root a Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V MJE? Any help would be much appreciated!

donc113

Jul 27, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I have just recently bought the note 3 and don't get me wrong. IT IS AN AMAZING PHONE and I think it will be better for me if it was rooted. Of course there is a lot of different model numbers and build numbers for the Note 3 like the N9000, N9002, N9005, MJ7, MJ5 etc... My build number is the SM-N900V and my build is MJE running 4.3 jelly bean. I cannot find one solution online to root a Verizon Note 3 SM-N900V MJE on the internet. I was told there was not a way to root this device but I don't know. I was also told to use Kingo but that doesn't work either. So the question, how do you root a Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V MJE? Any help would be much appreciated!

Use the older versions of kingo, 1.07 I believe.

Also you can use vroot and then the latest kingo. Vroot will tell you it completed successfully....but it really doesn't, but then running the latest kingo does work.

Not my video...but I followed the instructions and this works fine.

How to root and root guide for galaxy note 3 VERI…: http://youtu.be/c62Zn7uw_iw

Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk

Reactions: Ronanwar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use the older versions of kingo, 1.07 I believe.

Also you can use vroot and then the latest kingo. Vroot will tell you it completed successfully....but it really doesn't, but then running the latest kingo does work.

Not my video...but I followed the instructions and this works fine.

How to root and root guide for galaxy note 3 VERI…: http://youtu.be/c62Zn7uw_iw

Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk