[Q] viper rom questions

Search This thread

tilton319

Jan 10, 2013
Fresno
I'm running viperonem8 1.5.0 and the built in WiFi hotspot doesn't seem to work it shows up but doesn't allow access to the internet any suggestions are appreciated and I'm also on Sprints m8_uhl and can't get s-off yet with Firewater still waiting patiently for some more incredible work

Last edited:

jdmohn12

Feb 11, 2012
I'm running viperonem8 1.5.0 and the built in WiFi hotspot doesn't seem to work it shows up but doesn't allow access to the internet any suggestions are appreciated and I'm also on Sprints m8_uhl and can't get s-off yet with Firewater still waiting patiently for some more incredible work

Mine is working great with the same set up. Did you look at the security or try changing the name of it.

wranglerray

Jan 9, 2011
Fort Myers Fl

I had issues with native tether also, it would work but only for a few minutes then it would stop broadcasting.

Wifi tether Router by Fabio Grasso from the app store works flawless for me. Its 2.50$ but well worth it if you use tether alot

Reactions: tilton319

tilton319

Jan 10, 2013
Fresno
Ya I'm not trying to buy any extras I jump around roms to try them all out just curious why mines not working and I just tried to wipe and flash again with no luck fixing it

Last edited:

tilton319

Jan 10, 2013
Fresno
mms not working

i cannot recieve mms messages it errors out everytime i recieve a mms picture i have a logcat enclosed also i have tried using the ##72786# menu reset and it didnt do anything

Last edited:

Konfuzion

Oct 17, 2008
Upland
OnePlus 9 Pro
i cannot recieve mms messages it errors out everytime i recieve a mms picture i have a logcat enclosed also i have tried using the ##72786# menu reset and it didnt do anything

Did you run activation after the reset? Are you using stock messaging app? I know on my phone I had to do the menu reset and activate, on my wives I had to uninstall and reinstall handcent.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

tilton319

Jan 10, 2013
Fresno
ya i dont get it recieve messages just fine on stock with root but on bad boys rom or viperone i cant send or recieve mms messages

Last edited:

tilton319

Jan 10, 2013
Fresno
Does anyone have an idea why when I run a Rom on my sprint HTC one m8 rooted with supersu but still s-on why it doesn't allow me to send or receive mms messages and I've tried to do the ##72786# and activate and it doesn't do anything .

Edit: I figured out what happened to create my issues I somehow checked the domestic data button under settings/mobil data/domestic data. It's right under domestic voice must've of clicked it when I tuned off data roaming guard sounds
Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had issues with native tether also, it would work but only for a few minutes then it would stop broadcasting.

Wifi tether Router by Fabio Grasso from the app store works flawless for me. Its 2.50$ but well worth it if you use tether alot