[app] HiddenMenus

Search This thread

lorenx

Nov 26, 2010
hi.
i've just published my first android app in the market: HiddenMenus.

well, it is actually one of the simplest application ever, it lists some hidden tasks/activities like "checkin" (*#*#2432546#*#*) and "info" (*#*#4636#*#*), extremely useful for gingerbread upcoming ota!

since i am a nexus one owner, i just know its codes. feel free to suggest other devices shortcuts.
for any bugs or "force close" it is better a useful reply here rather than a negative comment on the market.

[update] WARNING: some entry might not work depending on the device/rom

thanks to all.

Attachments

• screenshot0.jpg
    screenshot0.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 631
  • screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 526
  • screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:

mikeschevelle

Dec 27, 2007
I thought it was running through the dialer, it must not be sending it correctly, i tried re-installing, but with no success

davidwyl

Dec 19, 2009
working great...:)
u can put the #* code beside each menu.
this can really help use to remember or recall the code.

lorenx

Nov 26, 2010
"Check-In" just takes me to the dialer.

Moto Milestone (AT&T)
Android 2.1 (update-1)
[ROM] TelusStone v5

until i find a better worldwide way, this is the correct behavior. anyway it should send the checkin request correctly.

please note that some entry might not work depending on the device/rom and, although it is not so easy, i'm working on that...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi.
    i've just published my first android app in the market: HiddenMenus.

well, it is actually one of the simplest application ever, it lists some hidden tasks/activities like "checkin" (*#*#2432546#*#*) and "info" (*#*#4636#*#*), extremely useful for gingerbread upcoming ota!

since i am a nexus one owner, i just know its codes. feel free to suggest other devices shortcuts.
    for any bugs or "force close" it is better a useful reply here rather than a negative comment on the market.

[update] WARNING: some entry might not work depending on the device/rom

thanks to all.
    ok, let me know, glad to help how I can