Samsung galaxy beam unlocked for $270

Search This thread

CharlyDigital

Jan 24, 2009
Scottsdale
I was browsing around and found Galaxy beam for $270. Unlocked.

http://www.vendio.com/stores/alenjostoreltds/item?lid=29053082&source=Vendio:Google Product Search

I have no experience with the seller but looks legit.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Not legit! I knew by the prices but wanted to reach out to the number listed on the site to see if the guy answered. I got an answer on the other end but from a guy who makes chairs. Stay away! Rule of thumb is if the prices look to good to be true they are.

meleii

Jul 11, 2011
Not legit! I knew by the prices but wanted to reach out to the number listed on the site to see if the guy answered. I got an answer on the other end but from a guy who makes chairs. Stay away! Rule of thumb is if the prices look to good to be true they are.

Didn't think so but i wanted to put it out there to get other opinions

Should definitely have know better seeing them claiming to be selling the gsIII. And for less than 300 at that.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011

Makes chairs, Hahahaha.....

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

CharlyDigital

Jan 24, 2009
Scottsdale
Yeah the guy was also a wack job. When I asked if he sold smartphones he said in a cooky old man withers voice "I MAKE CHAIRS". When I told him why I asked he proceeded to tell me that this world is founded on crap going all the way back to World War 1. LOL crazy old guy. It actually made me day. I pictured him in. Some bunker making stools.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Reactions: pwnerman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Their prices are so awsome I ordered one of everything. eBay, here I come!!!
    Yeah the guy was also a wack job. When I asked if he sold smartphones he said in a cooky old man withers voice "I MAKE CHAIRS". When I told him why I asked he proceeded to tell me that this world is founded on crap going all the way back to World War 1. LOL crazy old guy. It actually made me day. I pictured him in. Some bunker making stools.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express