[ROM][2.3.7] Lezo Buzz v1.8.3[update 10-8-2012]

Search This thread

tathanhlam66

Apr 17, 2011
Ha Noi
Hi everyone:)
This rom is ported from the LEZO rom and it based on CyanogenMod 7 nightly builds

Products:
1.A depth of customization based on the Android 2.3.7 system mobile phone operating system.
2.The new UI system, optimize the custom UI specification, so the system more attractive, more convenient operation.
Re-design and optimization of the core application, more in line with Chinese habits. Including the lock screen, screen, phone, SMS, contacts, file manager, camera, player, calendar, alarm clock and so on.
4.Grand entertainment boutique depth of integration, including the cloud in the Bookstore, and the wheat library Notepad.
5.More convenient synchronization backup function, support contacts, SMS, telephone, set the center of browser sync backup application software.
6.Comprehensive coverage of high school low-end models, and models of support in the continued increase.
7.A key brush, Brush simple.

Product Features:

1.A unique screen applications:
A long blank space into the 3D desktop navigation.
Narrow gestures, into the on-screen editing page.
Long by application into the desktop convenience.
In all applications, you can drag into the desktop application or widget, or placed in the top of the delete box to delete.
home.jpg

2.Fast and convenient phone features:
Intuitive call records browsing.
Convenient dial-up interface.
Simple call interface.
phone.jpg

3.Simple SMS application:
Intuitive simplicity of the SMS browser.
To facilitate a common phrase.
mms.jpg

4.Powerful address book features:
Convenient search function.
Quick access to dial-up.
Group feature.
contact.jpg

5.Powerful synchronization backup feature:
Support contacts, SMS, telephone, application software synchronization backup.
backup.jpg

6. More convenient set of centers:
System settings, application management, appearance settings, user privacy, set up more quick and easy.
setting.jpg

7.Content-rich applications center:
Popular applications, installed the necessary grand quality, rich content for you to choose.
appstore.jpg

8.Powerful file manager:
Browse the SD card to browse, find the features that make document management more convenient.
filemanager.jpg

9.To use and convenient status bar:
Message management, fast switches, the status bar operation is more powerful to use.
statusbar.jpg

10.Grand services are:
Cloud Bookstore, wheat library Notepad, grand network disk, power wizard, so that richer mobile content.
snda.jpg

11.Powerful system:
Calendars, cameras, radios, tape recorders, music, clock, weather, photo gallery, download manager, video, search, mail, browser, etc., so that the phone system more powerful.
else.jpg

Language support:
-English
-Chinese

WORKING:
Almost everything

BUGS:many apps need resize (or translate)

Download:
Lezo 1.5.11:Here
Lezo 1.8.3:here

Last edited:

Justice™

Jul 3, 2011
Bugs

Noticeable bugs right now is how most the apps need translating and resizing. Apart from that, the rom could turn out great. No other problems so far.

L

LastStandingDroid

interesting rom tough, will try it out when i got time :D

rocker86

Aug 12, 2011
Kolkata
Sounds interesting.....I have been searched XDA and the ROM has been ported to several devices mostly in LG optimus black...will give it a try when reach home..Good work mate...

L

LastStandingDroid

I only see that this ROM needs some small changes :D:D
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

borzinio

May 12, 2009
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
how to download?

tathanhlam66

Apr 17, 2011
Ha Noi
Update Lezo 1.5.11

What's New:
-Fix DeskClock
-Add Camera of MokeeOs rom, Dsp manager, Theme manager(don't work), Quickboot, ADWLauncherEx
-Translated ChocolateBackup
-Remove app china

I'll fix bugs in later versions :D
I hope everyone will help to fix bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: Amir.Adel

Lesicnik1

Feb 12, 2011
Slovenj Gradec
What's New:
-Fix DeskClock
-Add Camera of MokeeOs rom, Dsp manager, Theme manager, Quickboot, ADWLauncherEx
-Remove app china

You should remove AdwEx, since it's a paid app and having paid apps for free in a ROM isn't allowed on this forum.

Nice job otherwise! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone:)
    This rom is ported from the LEZO rom and it based on CyanogenMod 7 nightly builds

Products:
    1.A depth of customization based on the Android 2.3.7 system mobile phone operating system.
    2.The new UI system, optimize the custom UI specification, so the system more attractive, more convenient operation.
    Re-design and optimization of the core application, more in line with Chinese habits. Including the lock screen, screen, phone, SMS, contacts, file manager, camera, player, calendar, alarm clock and so on.
    4.Grand entertainment boutique depth of integration, including the cloud in the Bookstore, and the wheat library Notepad.
    5.More convenient synchronization backup function, support contacts, SMS, telephone, set the center of browser sync backup application software.
    6.Comprehensive coverage of high school low-end models, and models of support in the continued increase.
    7.A key brush, Brush simple.

Product Features:

1.A unique screen applications:
    A long blank space into the 3D desktop navigation.
    Narrow gestures, into the on-screen editing page.
    Long by application into the desktop convenience.
    In all applications, you can drag into the desktop application or widget, or placed in the top of the delete box to delete.
    home.jpg

2.Fast and convenient phone features:
    Intuitive call records browsing.
    Convenient dial-up interface.
    Simple call interface.
    phone.jpg

3.Simple SMS application:
    Intuitive simplicity of the SMS browser.
    To facilitate a common phrase.
    mms.jpg

4.Powerful address book features:
    Convenient search function.
    Quick access to dial-up.
    Group feature.
    contact.jpg

5.Powerful synchronization backup feature:
    Support contacts, SMS, telephone, application software synchronization backup.
    backup.jpg

6. More convenient set of centers:
    System settings, application management, appearance settings, user privacy, set up more quick and easy.
    setting.jpg

7.Content-rich applications center:
    Popular applications, installed the necessary grand quality, rich content for you to choose.
    appstore.jpg

8.Powerful file manager:
    Browse the SD card to browse, find the features that make document management more convenient.
    filemanager.jpg

9.To use and convenient status bar:
    Message management, fast switches, the status bar operation is more powerful to use.
    statusbar.jpg

10.Grand services are:
    Cloud Bookstore, wheat library Notepad, grand network disk, power wizard, so that richer mobile content.
    snda.jpg

11.Powerful system:
    Calendars, cameras, radios, tape recorders, music, clock, weather, photo gallery, download manager, video, search, mail, browser, etc., so that the phone system more powerful.
    else.jpg

Language support:
    -English
    -Chinese

WORKING:
    Almost everything

BUGS:many apps need resize (or translate)

Download:
    Lezo 1.5.11:Here
    Lezo 1.8.3:here
    Update Lezo 1.5.11

What's New:
    -Fix DeskClock
    -Add Camera of MokeeOs rom, Dsp manager, Theme manager(don't work), Quickboot, ADWLauncherEx
    -Remove app china

adwLauncherEX i port to Mokee rom, i'll replace AdwLaucnher of cm7 in late:p
    Mirror link please
    prefer www.mediafire.com