(Request)CM 10.1 HDR camera zip

Search This thread

thejvicari

Jun 21, 2012
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I've been seeing a lot about the new HDR camera CM 10.1 is running. I searched to see if there was a flashable zip posted somewhere, but was unable to find one. I'm currently running Liquidsmooth 4.2.2. Does anyone know of where I can find a zip for this camera, or if one even exists? Thanks

Sent from the future

ghostzyden

Sep 27, 2011
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I've been seeing a lot about the new HDR camera CM 10.1 is running. I searched to see if there was a flashable zip posted somewhere, but was unable to find one. I'm currently running Liquidsmooth 4.2.2. Does anyone know of where I can find a zip for this camera, or if one even exists? Thanks

Sent from the future

Try downloading cm10.1 and pull the camera apk out of system/app in the rom. Then install on liquid and see if it works. If not then it requires other camera related files in cm10.1 so make sure to keep a backup of your liquid camera ;) I would test it for you but I'm away from wifi right now lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

thejvicari

Jun 21, 2012
That's a good idea. I'll give that a try, and get back with the results. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

thejvicari

Jun 21, 2012
Awesome. I had done the same thing earlier, and was just about to post... Lol. Thanks!

thejvicari

Jun 21, 2012
To access the gallery from the camera, just swipe to the left. And to get back to the camera, swipe right :)

riot_now

Dec 14, 2010
aautive appeared

did not work for me. I ve tried it on my I9305.

the stock camera apk is named "SamsungCamera.apk."
I moved the gallery2.apk into the system/apps folder, renamed the stock samsungcamera.apk and then
renamed the gallery2.apk to samsungcamera.apk and set the permissions to -rwx. restarting the phone
gave me an "updating applications". however, if I try to start the camera (new CM10.1 icon!), the screen
turns black and I get a "unfortunately, Gallery has stopped."

what did I do wrong or how can one solve that issue?

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York

Sent from the future

If I'm not mistaken... doesn't the new Liquid Smooth [RC2} have the HDR camera?? I'm running it now but away from my phone atm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    works great, here's the gallery apk from the cm-10.1-20130221-NIGHTLY-d2spr.zip

rename the one in /system/app, copy the attached .apk to /system/app/, set permissions & reboot

Sent from the future

Try downloading cm10.1 and pull the camera apk out of system/app in the rom. Then install on liquid and see if it works. If not then it requires other camera related files in cm10.1 so make sure to keep a backup of your liquid camera ;) I would test it for you but I'm away from wifi right now lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium