Bad flash and wifi don't work in Stock roms

Search This thread

keithrivera

Nov 28, 2013
Hi all good community these days he was experimenting with various roms and even install new CWM recovery to test the rom edition google play good what happened was this

1...As fails to operate the wifi on the rom GPE wanted to return to stock 4.4.2 retail use but before that just between the CWM recovery format gave all folders that were in storage mount "data. System. Cache. Persist. Firmware. Fsg. "

2... When flash the rom Stock retail USA I see in the section of wifi in the initial configuration, the wifi would not start then I go to advanced settings and out in Part WiFi mac address: NOT AVAILABLE could not activate Mac had no wifi because I suppose I am.

3.... Then in my distress download the rom telcel Mexico had been running on 4.3 to see if it worked and either! Nothing the same problem.

4.... After reading around I saw that the Nexus rom 005 G+ fix that problem and fix it so I've had wifi and running all over again.

5.... Displaying running back decided to stock 4.4 or 4.3 and nothing worked not only with the wifi rom Nexus 005 G+.

My question and I need you to help me the Dev or users who know more than me.

1... How I can make my wifi work again in another rom than the Nexus 005 G+.

2... The GPE rom my wifi Mac address if it works if it shows but never connects but shows but every time it restarts the Mac address changes.

3..... Now I'm with the nexus rom 005 G+ I can give solution to my problem starting this rom because I do not know what to do ever want to be stock but I can not because I do not work on wifi.

Note: THESE ROMS HAVE RETAIL USA, TELCEL MEXICO, GOOGLE NEXUS AND PLAY ROM 005 G+.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

braindump03

Oct 23, 2010
Yep, same here. I use the German version and after flashing the GPE stock rom, wifi won't turn on. I tried ref lashing everything, no luck yet.

Top Liked Posts