[*** delete me ***]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Tsaska

Apr 2, 2013
Does the wired headset incall bug include that headset won't work with music etc. And big thanks for still doing stuff for us!

anders3408

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Jerslev

Tsaska

Apr 2, 2013
which tweak are we talking about here ?

see OP now, no music working fine, its only incall with wired headset , the mic doesnt work

fixed link for a full cfX settings feature flowchart by BananaGranola

That's great since headset isn't so big of a deal compared to music in my opinion :)

anders3408

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Jerslev
Link will be down for a period. I uploaded wrong build, and in that build the camera doesnt work. Sorry..

If you are downloading it now, wait 30 minutes :)

working version is : cfx_runnymede-4.2.2-20130630.zip

ill edit this post when link is up again :)

Edited:

Link is up again.

Last edited:

seaclub

Apr 6, 2013
seoul
Korea t-store e-book Does not work

Korea t-store e-book
Does not work (force Ended)
Among 4.2.2 rom only Evervolv-3.2.0 4/17 will work.

Last edited:

jib_intelli

Feb 28, 2009
Hogwarts
Dear Anders,

Thank you so much for this build. And especially for the Volume Wake feature. My phones' power button is fried, so this will be great. Am downloading now, will test and update my reviews here. Keep up the great work!

haendler

May 24, 2012
Just downloaded and flashed it, gonna give feedback in a few hours :) anders thank you in advance!

First Feedback:

Wifi drops on locked phone
After unlock the phone, it says router is not in range (its 2 meters away) only after wifi off and on again he connects to it (but very slow around 2minutes)

Seoncd Feedback:
There are no Push Notification, for example Whatsapp+ (no i am not using the offical whatsapp version :D)
If locked or not locked the phone, i don't get message from whatsapp when its in background only when directly active the messages are recieved / shown

Third Feedback:
Bug: Power Menue, i disabled some Elements, no i can't reboot phone only shutdown also other options are gone
If i uncheck disable, go back and in again some Elements are still checked / uncheck. I don't get reboot, screenshot and the things back :((

For example, in PACMAN it worked with whatsapp+

Positive Feedback:
I love the App sidebar, its awesome :)))
Very fast and smooth, not like PACMAN sometimes :D :D :D

Greetz haendler

Last edited:

nipsadinio

Apr 23, 2012
Sydney
Just downloaded and flashed it, gonna give feedback in a few hours :) anders thank you in advance!

First Feedback:

Wifi drops on locked phone
After unlock the phone, it says router is not in range (its 2 meters away) only after wifi off and on again he connects to it (but very slow around 2minutes)

Seoncd Feedback:
There are no Push Notification, for example Whatsapp+ (no i am not using the offical whatsapp version :D)
If locked or not locked the phone, i don't get message from whatsapp when its in background only when directly active the messages are recieved / shown

Third Feedback:
Bug: Power Menue, i disabled some Elements, no i can't reboot phone only shutdown also other options are gone
If i uncheck disable, go back and in again some Elements are still checked / uncheck. I don't get reboot, screenshot and the things back :((

For example, in PACMAN it worked with whatsapp+

Positive Feedback:
I love the App sidebar, its awesome :)))
Very fast and smooth, not like PACMAN sometimes :D :D :D

Greetz haendler

For your Wifi issues, download "Advanced Wifi lock" from the play store. That should solve Whatsapp problems as well.

eno88

Jun 12, 2009
Bucharest
Hello guys, quick question from a HTC newbie.

The proper order to flash this rom is:
- unlock the bootloader :)good:)
- install cwm :)good:)
- root up :)good:)
- flash the boot.img in the zip file (s-on!)
- flash the zip itself from cwm. (nandroid backup :good:)

Is all that right?

Sensation XL x315e, running stock ICS 4.0.3
Runnymede PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-1.28.0006
RADIO-3831.16.00.16_M
eMMC-boot
Apr 24 2012,18:59:39

Last edited:

ektob

Sep 1, 2012
Hi,
I used some nightlies before but I got so frustrated of the constant restarts,crashes and the wifi once enabled made the phone got stuck in the Codeforex splash so I returned to the latest stable version - as I thought - cfx_ace-4.2.2-SR15.zip . This one you got here I couldn't find on codefirex.com's own page... Am I on the same codefirex rom ?

*Confused but want to get enlightened*

Jonkol

Sep 17, 2008
Hi Anders!,
Great work, downloaded it today and installed it! Now working for like 6 hours with it, and it runs very smooth!
Until now i didn't find another bug than you already said.

Greetings Sander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** Delete me ***
    great rom.

"Mic doesn't work when incall with wired headset (music working fine)"
    will you update the rom and fix it ?

there has only been a few commits on this thread so please read them. First will be working on the kernel when i have time, then issues. Cant compile anything for sensation xl before kernel is fixed.
    Hey anders,

i may found a bug in the rom :)

Sometimes you can't save settings, for example @ the location settings i have the problem that i doesn't save the settings.
    Only after a reboot the settings can be saved but not everytime. Sometimes i have to reboot 2-3 times until i can save the settings

Greetz haendler

Yes sometime can settings be a bit tricky to set, will be taking care of in next release, but it will take a while I think as cfx is being rebased and some parts rewritten at the moment.

Sent from my X909 using XDA Premium HD app
    I haven't restore the phone. Full wipe and installed only rom e gapps. When the phone boot, i change the apn in wap.tim.it but i have a force close.

Well that is for sure being fixed. In next update. Some changes is being worked on so it will take a few before updates

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium HD app
    To avoid confusing about the kernel that is being worked on , yes its a msm7x30 kernel, but chipset msm8255 chipset :) which ace, runnymede, vivo and evo 3d is using + more devices :)