[Xposed][APP][4.0+] Quick Access (from Lockscreen)

Search This thread

Cilorf

Jan 2, 2014
The "Lockscreen status bar expand" function doesn't work on my TW Samsung Galaxy S4 Port. ROM 4.2.2 with pattern enabled on Lockscreen. Any solution?

omf05

Dec 13, 2012
I have the same problem even with dashclock selected too.

Also, if I try to launch apps via pie controls I have the same problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300

The only way I have been able to launch apps from the lock screen using QA is by using a 3rd Party Lock Screen replacement like WidgetLocker. It never work on the stock lockscreen. Dashclock would never open up the app on the stock lock screen.

kevdliu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 4, 2011
I cannot get any app to launch from dashclock.

I have enable hangouts it work when I turn off the lockscreen and turn it back on as long as I'm on the app before I close.

But whenever I try to launch it from dashclock it will always ask for my pattern code.

Also can't launch it from the hangout widget itself. Its like it doesn't detect I have them on.

Anything step I might be missing?

I using the HTC ONE M8 incase it helps.

I have the same problem even with dashclock selected too.

Also, if I try to launch apps via pie controls I have the same problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I just tried launching hangouts with the hangouts widget and dashclock and both worked. Which dashclock extension are you guys using to launch applications? Also what ROM are you guys running?

Proud2bNoob

Jan 7, 2014
I just tried launching hangouts with the hangouts widget and dashclock and both worked. Which dashclock extension are you guys using to launch applications? Also what ROM are you guys running?
I just retried and it worked... It might have conflicted with some other app.

But I just checked and it really doesn't work with pie controls. I'm on slimkat 5.6

Sent from my GT-I9300

arb76

Jun 11, 2014
Work if encrypted?

I've found some apps (i know this is a xposed module) don't work if your phone is encrypted, such as wifi unlocker. What about this?
(stock rom - 4.4.3 - rooted)

Last edited:

Sam7777777

Jun 21, 2014
Sir this is not working properly on touchwiz kitkat 4.4.2 on Galaxy note 10.1 n8000 but worked on same device running omni kitkat
What i have done is that i have allowed some games to run on lockscreen and status bar is enabled in settings (I have pinned allowed games on status bar as shortcut using xhalo xposed module) but they seem to open in background only but once i manage to launch one game on lockscreen somehow (don't know how, accidentally launched)...Sir please look into this ?

barnabydog

Sep 9, 2013
I'm on a Samsung Note 3, Dynamic Kat ROM, with the pattern lock.

I'm using Samsung's S-Voice to launch and navigate with Google Maps. Both maps and S-Voice are enabled in Quick Access.

The maps app sometimes opens correctly over the lock screen, but oftentimes the screen will flash briefly as if maps is about to be displayed, then the screen falls back to the lock screen and goes to sleep. The maps app is running when I manually unlock the phone.

I've linked the Xposed log, if that helps.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By8XT0r6QPxqMXhJZVN2R2YtQUE/edit?usp=docslist_api

Paul_Bags

Jul 28, 2014
Could we have an actual explanation of the paid features thanks, currently app just says you have to pay when you click an arrow, but nowhere (in app, in description in repository/play store, or anywhere in this thread) is that feature explained or even mentioned, nor other limits mentioned in this thread such as the 3 or 5 app limit. Please make all differences between free and paid clear in all descriptions, ambiguity leads to distrust - or at the very least I see no point in paying for mystery features.

wolfnumba1

May 5, 2007
New Rochelle
So I have been using this module for a while and I notice that some apps work some don't. Running CM nightlies on my One+ One and I have a bunch of apps selected, I have ESPN, Gmail, Email apps and Right Track and they all launch, but then some apps don't like evolvesms and authanvil don't work, other SMS apps have worked in the past is there something I am missing? I tried selecting just certain activities for apps instead of checking off the whole app still to no avail. Please assist

mhozouri

Sep 13, 2014
problem in purchasing

Hi. I have Samsung note 3 neo. Your module works on my phone but I can't upgrade it to full version. Because play store says it is not compatible with your device. Unlock all features key does nothing too.

trupsalms

Jul 20, 2010
Manufacturer : Samsung
Device: SPH-L710
Version: L710VPUDND8
Rom: Stock Rooted

Doesn't Work With Pin Lock, Please Modify To Allow For Pin Lock

dionysos77

Jan 19, 2007
I don't know if anyone shared that but I found a different way to use this mod.
If you use a notification panel launcher (ie notification shortcuts) and add ie Google keep as application to be quickly accessible from this mod and also enable notification panel to be accessible from lockscreen, even if Google keep was not foreground running app before lock you can swipe notification panel down,click Google keep from notification app launcher and Google keep is available over lockscreen

I hope this is helpful, please hit thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Feb 11, 2011
hey there. I'm experiencing a problem. i have the full version of your app, and I open the enabled apps by opening google now (also enabled) and typing their names. i have google translate enabled, and it opens, but when I touch the text input field it goes back to lockscreen and I have to unlock the phone in order to type the text I want. can you please help me?

Reactions: ndive

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    * This is an Xposed module. You MUST have Xposed Framework installed. Otherwise this app WILL NOT FUNCTION.. You can download Xposed here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer

With Quick Access, you can allow your selected apps to be launched over the lockscreen without unlocking your device. You can also swipe up from the on-screen home button to launch Google Now or launch applications from lockscreen widgets without unlocking your phone . For example, allow your camera, music, and to-do list applications to be launched over the lockscreen to access them in an instant. Allow your friends to browse your music library without fully unlocking your device, quickly add a task to your to-do list; or never miss that photo opportunity; with Quick Access the possibilities are limitless!
    In addition, Quick Access also enables you to expand your status bar in secure lockscreen and also show all widgets (instead of only lockscreen widgets) in lockscreen widget picker

Computer Mode: This allows you to let the timer keep going, even when the screen is off. This means that you can use EyeRelax to limit your time on the computer, television, or whatever other device you own, without using battery to keep the screen on and the timer running!

Notes:
    - To launch applications from DashClock widget, please select DashClock in Quick Access. Or more specifically the activity: com.google.android.apps.dashclock.WidgetClickProxyActivity.
    - To launch Google Now by swiping up from the on-screen home button while in the lockscreen, please select Google Now in Quick Access, or more specifically the activities: com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.SearchActivity AND com.google.android.velvet.ui.VelvetActivity.
    - This application does not actually launch the applications (yet), it just allows them to be launch (via other methods) over the lockscreen. A good application to do that is DashClock.

Downloads:
    Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TwinBlade.QuickAccess
    Xposed Repo: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.twinblade.quickaccess
    I just sent you a PM with the content of the log.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the log. Good old Samsung gutting Android and changing as much as they can. Can you try this beta version?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75SpYLsGt0WTDFPd3Q2Y3VwalE/edit?usp=sharing
    If this also doesn't work please send me the log.

@kevdliu can you please make icon for this app normal size?

I use a xposed module called "Preference injector" (available on xposed repo) that injects xposed modules settings in actual settings app. Unfortunately for this app icon in setting shows up as gigantic :(

Can you try this version?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75SpYLsGt0WTDFPd3Q2Y3VwalE/edit?usp=sharing
    Resized the icons to fit different screen densities.
    experiencing what I believe is a bug:

I had three apps check to allow quick access, I rebooted, and now when I go back into QA they are all unchecked, and I can no longer check any other apps due to the 3 app restriction.

Thanks for the bug report. The issue has been fixed and version 1.2 has been push to the play store and the xposed repository.

Sry but i don't really understand how it works. I tried it with some apps. Can someone post a example pic?

I'll give an example. If you select your music application in Quick Access, you don't have to unlock your lockscreen to view that app. If you launch your music app and turn your screen off and on again, normally you'll have to unlock the lockscreen to access your music app, but with QA the music app will be displayed over the lockscreen so it's the first thing you see when you turn your screen on.

Another example with lockscreen widgets. If you have a google now widget on your lockscreen and click on it, normally you'll have to unlock first; with QA google now will be displayed over the lockscreen.

I have the examples make sense.
    Thanks i did that then selected com.dash clock...click proxy etc after reboot I click a dash clock item, it starts in the background so I unlock my phone and there it is.But now phone is unlocked. Shouldn't have to pay for this without being able to check it works!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Did you select the app that you wanted to launch in addition to dashclock? You have to select both for it to work.

Please excuse me... It seems I have fat fingers and wasn't hitting the check box correctly. My apologies are due.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Aaaaaannnnndddd you just got paid. It works. The only thing I have found that allows me to have the camera on a secure lockscreen with TW and 4.2.2.

Thanks. And again sorry for being a ****.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dont worry about it. I think the implementation there is a bit confusing I'll probably change it
    will surely giv a try.