[CUSTOM] Modded-CyanogenMod ROM discussion thread

Search This thread

interdan

Sep 27, 2011
Roma
Were months that I did not use the CM7 and I must say that they were making great progress. I set the GPS, by Faster Fix, and the only bug I found is that, to uninstall the default applications, I use root explorer, titanium backup doesn't work (only about uninstall).

About audio, three incoming calls, I have lost two, maybe the audio still has some problems :(

Last edited:

freqence

Mar 13, 2012
more functions

Hi psycho,

Im really satisfied with your roms, the speed and the battery life is amazing.
Im wondering if u could add some functions, that temasek did in his kang.
-Toggling the flashlight from the lock/pattern/sim with menu key.
-Option to disable volume key beep sounds.
-Default volume control media.

Thanks in advance, keep up with the great work!

icesunlab

Jan 26, 2012
Vrchlabí
www.ajtak.org
move to SK8 and back to SK7

hi, i install sk7 and battery life was perfect. i jump on sk8, but battery life was bad, so i return (with clockwork recovery backup) to sk7 but battery life is still bad. why is it possible? any idea? (i do dalwik cache and wipe cache)

apg1980

Oct 25, 2008
hi, i install sk7 and battery life was perfect. i jump on sk8, but battery life was bad, so i return (with clockwork recovery backup) to sk7 but battery life is still bad. why is it possible? any idea? (i do dalwik cache and wipe cache)

Cannot share youre opinion. on my device with sk8 battery lives right now 1d 8h and i still have 23%.

Hi ! I tried to install SK8 from Rom Manager, but failed . Now it won't boot at all , unable to start recovery , nothing . Even the S/W upgrade screen do not appear when connected to PC . I took the battery out , press the power button and connected to PC . I got only the LG logo screen with all the buttons light up (not pulsing, but fully light up)

re4lsk

Dec 16, 2011
Hermosillo
www.twitter.com
Hi ! I tried to install SK8 from Rom Manager, but failed . Now it won't boot at all , unable to start recovery , nothing . Even the S/W upgrade screen do not appear when connected to PC . I took the battery out , press the power button and connected to PC . I got only the LG logo screen with all the buttons light up (not pulsing, but fully light up)

if you want to enter S/W upload mode you should press (without battery) power and vol up when inserting USB cable, and to enter recovery if you are using CM7 when in LG logo and blinking lights press Power Vol Down... or try using QtADB and reboot recovery command.

Paracetamol100

Aug 14, 2011
Thx @ psycho. I am near to try this kang 8 too, going from cm7 rc1. Should I do a full wipe in this case or just dalvik? Thx so far.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

icesunlab

Jan 26, 2012
Vrchlabí
www.ajtak.org
stability

it seems that my battery need calibration. i have (only) one big trouble with CM. now i have SK7, and if i forget wifi on, my phone hack (or stop - sorry for my EN) and battery must go out and manually start the phone. what is wrong? it happend sometime when i have wifi off, but not so offen.

beytobeyto

Mar 5, 2012
Why does a freeze on first boot the phone? Other problem is that everyone that the problem is probably on the phone from sleep, wake up the wireless signal appears, the phone 5-10 sec. is freezing.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts