[REQUEST] Notion Ink Adam Section

Search This thread

Crimton

Apr 30, 2010
Nashville
a2d721baf80ad7c3f9defc6a87e44.jpg

http://www.notionink.com/

thanks to svetius for giving us a notion ink adam section! http://notionink.wordpress.com/ and this tablet should be on the market very soon!

Last edited:

junks2010

Oct 30, 2009
I am very interested in this tablet. I would like to see how much interest the community here have on this tablet. That would be a make or break factor for me on purchasing this tablet.

Crimton

Apr 30, 2010
Nashville
I am hopeful that there will be some interest here at xda as well but I am confident the stock adam is gonna be awesome out of the box. Any hacks and mods discovered by the xda community will just be icing on the cake. :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Last edited:

sabianadmin

Jul 30, 2009
Straffan
I bet you anything the once people get there hands on this tablet they will be trying to port the firmware that comes shipped to other tablets lol

webs05

Apr 27, 2009
Quad Cities
We really need a section in XDA for this tablet. If it was cracked there would be a crazy ton we could do with it.

Thanks OP for reposting this thread.

pranil

Feb 7, 2009
There are lot pf people going crazy waiting for release of this Tablet. The last blog post annoucing possible preorder has more than 4500 replies in 48 hours and still climbing .

webs05

Apr 27, 2009
Quad Cities
Ah, your comment got me excited there. :(

On another topic, if anyone here hasn't seen the Notion Addicts forums you should head over there. Basically a community of people all waiting for this product created by the Notion Ink company. The forum was announced mid November and already has over 1100 active users and 3000 posts. Not bad at all.

Crimton

Apr 30, 2010
Nashville
Thanks for the link to notionaddicts.com I am a member there as well. Also for chat see OP.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

fandtm666

Sep 15, 2010
I have been waiting for this one for a long while now, was pisses of at the A10T mob and even though i might get a Gtab i will definitely grab the ADAM

Crimton

Apr 30, 2010
Nashville
I have been waiting for this one for a long while now, was pisses of at the A10T mob and even though i might get a Gtab i will definitely grab the ADAM

i originally pre ordered the 101 then cancelled because i really had no clue when i would get it because the date kept getting changed. i then bought the g tablet and while out of the box it was bad, i had fun hacking on it. in the end i just wasn't satisfied with it either so i returned it. now i am hoping the adam will be the tablet that i am searching for,hopefully it will be the one(for about a year or until something else catches my attention)

Greg G

Oct 6, 2010
I am very excited about this tablet! Wanted one before iPad was announced. They have taken their time getting it out (still not out but soon....) so hopefully it will be worth the wait! They worked very hard on writing good tablet software on top of Android so they can really compete with iPad. I can't wait to see what they came up with!

I support having a group for it for sure!

-Greg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We'll be adding a section for this sweet tablet. When do they start shipping?