Htc one x s-off

Search This thread
Jun 6, 2012
Chat with HTC

I had a long conversation with a Member of the HTC Dev Team, and he said that ther's a possibility that an official way for s-off will come. But he also said that were loosing waranty, too. :confused:

tiltman71

Jul 10, 2008
So when i checked it has locked in purple, then below it has endeavoru xe ship s-off rh
So mine has s-off then?
That's a good thing right.

Reactions: grjgrj

muamers

Dec 24, 2009
Last edited:
Reactions: tiltman71

tiltman71

Jul 10, 2008
Here is a screenshoot of it, sorry for bad pic.
Mabye someone can tell me what the STT: System Loggers is, there is a icon in the top left in the Notification bar. I can seem to get rid of it.
Thanks

Attachments

• CIMG1223.JPG
    CIMG1223.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 3,478
  • CIMG1224.JPG
    CIMG1224.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 2,467

muamers

Dec 24, 2009
Ok I'll go over there. I'm willing to help in any way i can.

Thank you for that,every help is much appropriate (especially from guys like you with s-off phone) :)

And about the SST i really dont know what that could be...make a new thread in the Q&A section,someone will know what it is.
Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Jam0rama

Jun 12, 2012
Hi guys,

I've got an S-OFF Tegra 3 HTC One X and want to install CWM recovery and all that other good stuff.
I understand that I don't need to go through the HTCDev unlock process to flash CWM, is that correct?
I'm a complete beginner and not exactly sure what steps I need to follow atm. Would I be able to use ROM Manager app to do this?

Can't post an image until I've got a reasonable amount of posts.
So here is the text ver:
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
CID-HTC__023
HBOOT-0.95.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-1.1204.105.14
eMMC-bootmode : disabled
CPU-bootmode : disabled
HW Secure boot : enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF
May 8 2012 blah blah blah

Btw the firmware is 1.29.728.12

srashedian

May 26, 2012
Hi guys,

I've got an S-OFF Tegra 3 HTC One X and want to install CWM recovery and all that other good stuff.
I understand that I don't need to go through the HTCDev unlock process to flash CWM, is that correct?
I'm a complete beginner and not exactly sure what steps I need to follow atm. Would I be able to use ROM Manager app to do this?

Can't post an image until I've got a reasonable amount of posts.
So here is the text ver:
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
CID-HTC__023
HBOOT-0.95.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-1.1204.105.14
eMMC-bootmode : disabled
CPU-bootmode : disabled
HW Secure boot : enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF
May 8 2012 blah blah blah

Btw the firmware is 1.29.728.12

You're S-OFF, means you don't need boot-loader unlock, you have to root it yourself though, if you're that beginner, for the sake of simplicity, use any of the topics available here, but assume that your phone's boot-loader is unlocked and skip any steps related to unlocking your phone...

M4Kval

Jun 13, 2012
Here is a screenshoot of it, sorry for bad pic.
Mabye someone can tell me what the STT: System Loggers is, there is a icon in the top left in the Notification bar. I can seem to get rid of it.
Thanks

Sorry if I'm beeing a complete noob now, but could it be that HTC logger. The one that logs all your activity? I know something like that has been implemented in earlier HTC phones, I think android phones in general. I also think if it's activated and actually in your rom depends on the carrier.

Jam0rama

Jun 12, 2012
You're S-OFF, means you don't need boot-loader unlock, you have to root it yourself though, if you're that beginner, for the sake of simplicity, use any of the topics available here, but assume that your phone's boot-loader is unlocked and skip any steps related to unlocking your phone...

Ok thanks. Sorry I forgot to mention that I've already rooted using the one-click method.

JClikesVIDEOGAMES

Feb 9, 2012
That would be nice. But I don't think It's that hard to flash boot.img manually.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Top Liked Posts