[700+][ROM][KERNEL][★Canvas HD ● JB 4.2.2★][★Revolution HD★][★DTS Audio X-Reality★][★AIO★]

Search This thread

sagarkumar91

Dec 3, 2011
This is a really good ROM! :)

I really wonder why there arent too many replies on this thread. Please guys, if you download and use a ROM atleast give some feedback or appreciate the developer! Remember, they are doing this free for us to have a better experience on our Canvas HD :)

First things first, i wanted to try out a samsung themed ROM for a long time but i also wanted free ram about 450-500 MB. The problem was that most of the other roms gave very less free space. But true to the developer's word, i get an average of 500 mb free ( you have to use greenify to weed out unnecessary apps from running in background). The scrolling is smooth and fast and the theming is almost perfect! Almost everyone among my friends thought i bought a new phone :p :good: Antutu score is around 13500 because i didnt apply the gpu overclock patch.

There a few small bugs though - Blaze kernel doesnt work well with this rom, it gave me too many random reboots and force closes. But Kash kernel works well :) And Recent apps seems to have a bug, it gave 2-3 force closes while trying to access it in the last 2 days. Other than that, i didnt face any problems till now. So, all in all, a great job and thanks a lot for your time and effort in making this ROM :) Please let me know if you need any other feedback :)

Yvan12

Feb 4, 2014
I install OTA app. I run it. And I have an error say : " Unable to resolve host "www.otaupdatecenter.pro":No address associated with hostname "

Megatron007

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
I really wonder why there arent too many replies on this thread. Please guys, if you download and use a ROM atleast give some feedback or appreciate the developer! Remember, they are doing this free for us to have a better experience on our Canvas HD :)

First things first, i wanted to try out a samsung themed ROM for a long time but i also wanted free ram about 450-500 MB. The problem was that most of the other roms gave very less free space. But true to the developer's word, i get an average of 500 mb free ( you have to use greenify to weed out unnecessary apps from running in background). The scrolling is smooth and fast and the theming is almost perfect! Almost everyone among my friends thought i bought a new phone :p :good: Antutu score is around 13500 because i didnt apply the gpu overclock patch.

There a few small bugs though - Blaze kernel doesnt work well with this rom, it gave me too many random reboots and force closes. But Kash kernel works well :) And Recent apps seems to have a bug, it gave 2-3 force closes while trying to access it in the last 2 days. Other than that, i didnt face any problems till now. So, all in all, a great job and thanks a lot for your time and effort in making this ROM :) Please let me know if you need any other feedback :)

Actually for recent bar i am going to add htc recent bar in which there will be no fc :)

Sent from my Micromax A116i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sagarkumar91

Dec 3, 2011
Actually for recent bar i am going to add htc recent bar in which there will be no fc :)

Sent from my Micromax A116i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thats great news! :) Will be eagerly waiting for it, Thanks again :highfive:

P.S - I just noticed that your Beast ROM has a link for htc sense recent apps bar, is it safe to flash it? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Megatron007

smustafasms

Jan 17, 2013
new delhi
thanks bro. really awsm work. ui is really diffrnt from other roms. i m sorry for nt giving feedback early. kashkernel working gud with this rom beast kernel is giving random reboots. the one only problm for me in this rom is samsung keypad is not working , it says " unfortunatly samsung keypad has stop " i have tried many things like flashing rom once again. but this is bearable for me. aosp keyboard is working normally. i have remove some apps which i dont use to make some space n save some ram. n now ram is around 400 mb unused which is grt for a touchwiz rom.

thanks again. best of luck for future :D

grt work

t4nchan

Sep 22, 2012
Mumbai
Why is it shouting ' screen locked ' after locking screen... Can't find any setting for that.. How's that can be closed.. Even talk back is off

sagarkumar91

Dec 3, 2011
Urgent please!! My data card isn't working, so I decided to try USB tethering, but it's not working as well!! :( Please help me :(

Pi Darksider

Dec 31, 2013
Suggestions

Hello your ROM is really smooth. But there are some bugs like the apps in play store give error when connected via WiFi
Also the mobile doesnt get tethered with pc

vgopalap

Jan 16, 2014
Hyderabad
Hello your ROM is really smooth. But there are some bugs like the apps in play store give error when connected via WiFi
Also the mobile doesnt get tethered with pc

One more is that moving apps to SD is not available and when ever we are installing the apps its using the internal memory. This needs to be fixed first and Apps2SD option needs to be given.

Pi Darksider

Dec 31, 2013
Some issues

After reflash the playstore problem is solved, But we have some of the following issues

1. Music player's all tracks doesnt get scrolled smootly (Specially when we scroll on alphabets)
2. Notification bar doesnt dropdown when we are using music player
3. It would be good if in "settings" the icon of connections would come in middle (The connections icon is more on right hand side)

krushed18

Oct 21, 2013
Jaipur
xdaforums.com
Mate I don't know why but this ROM has a very weird and it is that, for example, first i tried to install APKs from my SD card so whenever i checked Unknown sources in settings, to let APKs install, it automatically unchecked the moment i changed the window. And similarly when i tried installing Swype keyboard, the same prob it checked then the moment i switched back to swype setup screen, it unchecked automatically and the same prob when i tried choosing swype as my default keyboard. Please help it is doing same thing on every thing i check or select from list. And to work that out every time i have to first select then immediately reboot the phone. Please sort it out asap Dev :(

And lastly the link you provided to download OTAUpdater isn't working it's showing the file has been deleted.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [700+][ROM][KERNEL][★Canvas HD ● JB 4.2.2★][★Revolution HD★][★DTS Audio X-Reality★][★AIO★]

omkar_2.jpg

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Features.png
    Code:
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Mother Of Tweaked 
    Ultimate Tweaks
    Bravia Engine V3
    Xloud
    Fully Zip-Aligned And Signed
    Beats Added
    Wifi Tweaks
    3G Tweaks
    Improved Video Quality
    Improved Audio Quality
    Increment In Responses
    Better Flash Tweak
    Deep Sleep Tweak
    Free Ram Tweaks
    Linda Sound Mod V2
    Free Ram Upto 600-650 MB
    Render UI With GPU To Reduce CPU USAGE
    Buttery Smooth
    Fully Stable
    Faster
    V6 Super Charger [ Yeah !! ]
    S5 Like Themed
    MultiWindow Working
    No Air Command [ I Didnt Tested Yet ] So I Dont Know
    No Gesture :P
    8 MP Camera & 2 MP Camera
    Added AIO Engine
    Flash Intensity Increased
    Sound Incresed [ Really :D Urself Check It]
    Added Viper4android
    Faster Than Other Note 3 Roms
    And Lots Of Stuff I Dont Remember Now[/SIZE][/FONT]

Install.png
    Code:
    1. Download zip file
    2. Put into external/internal sd card
    3. Go to TWRP Recovery
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash the rom zip file
    8. Reboot your device

Bugs-​
    images.jpg

1) You Guys Tell Me !!

Note- Backup Your Imei No. Before Flashing Rom Through Mobile Uncle MTK Tools Or Else After Flashing Ur Imei No. Will Erase Then Dont Blame Me :)

I Dont Work For Money , Just Give Me Respesct For My Work & Take Respect

Give Feedbacks For These Rom :) Thank You !!

Kernel Sources -​

Patches-
    All Credits To @Darklord96 :)
    Ota Updater-Here
    Now All Updates Will Be Given Through OTA Only :D
    Screenshot_2014_04_13_14_58_17.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][KERNEL][★Canvas HD ● JB 4.2.2★][★Revolution HD★][★DTS Audio X-Reality★][★AIO★], a ROM for the Micromax A116

Contributors
    Megatron007, Darklord96
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MTK6589 @ 1.2Ghz

Version Information

Created 2014-04-12
    Last Updated 2014-04-16
    Reserved

Download.png

Credits.png

Sufyan Khan [ Main Dev Of These Rom ]
    Megatron007
    Darklord96
    Arun Jadeja
    LovewuChin
    Guneet Atwal
    Kashif Minhaj
    Dhogai Vannan [For Rom Logo & Mirror]
    Sk.D[ Teacher For Me]
    XDA DEV Grp @ Whastapp [ Who Always Motivate Me ] :good:
    Xda-developers For Platform
    Micromax For Stock Rom
    If I Forgot Someone Plz Pm Me I Will Add There Names :D

FAQ Questions-
    Request to all friends

1)Please do not send PM. I Will Not Reply In PM

2)Ask Queries,Problems In Thread Only.

3)If U think That Window Animation is Too Fast Den Go To Settings > Tap 6-7 Times On Build Number > Den Developer Option Will Enable > Go To Developer Option > Change Window Animation To 1x > Change Transition Animation To 1x > Change Animation Duration Scale to 1x :)

4)After Installing The Rom Please Reboot U r Phone :)

5) There WIll be No Lag At All In these Rom Due To V6 Supercharger

6)What are the best governor+io combinations?
    A: Hotplug+cfq, Smartassv2+cfd, Sakuractive+cfq

7) U Can Use Any Kernel On it :)

8) Do Not Compare These Rom Wid Others Rom Due To Which The War Start Between The Devs

9) If U Didnt Like These Rom. There Are Lots Of Rom Available In The Forum :D

Here Is My Bro / Friends Kernel - 1)Kash Kernel 2)Blaze Kernel
    These Rom Support Both Kernels :)

Suggestions -

In These Rom Multiwindow Only Support Google Apps/Facebook If U Want To Open All Apps Like Whatsapp/Skype N All Other Apps
    Use These Side Bar And Open The Apps From Here :)
    This is a really good ROM! :)

Why is it shouting ' screen locked ' after locking screen... Can't find any setting for that.. How's that can be closed.. Even talk back is off

Go to setting > profile > disable lock screen :)

Sent from my A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app