Xtheme Engine themes

Search This thread

POWER1FM

Apr 8, 2012
lechaina
Huawei Mate 40 Pro
I can confirm that xposed installer and Xtheme engine works perfect at stock 534 firmware!!!!

Screenshot_2013-09-25-18-50-09.jpg

Screenshot_2013-09-25-18-50-29.jpg

Screenshot_2013-09-25-18-50-44.jpg

Collection of XPOSED Modules | Post Modules' request here!

Last edited:

delewer

Aug 20, 2011
Paris
I don't understand.
How have you installed the zip with a full stock kernel ?
You have CWM for blocked bootloader ?
The only way for me to install is to use my root privilege to save app_process and replace with patch... how can i repair if i boot loop or don't boot ?

B1nny

XDA Portal Team / Retired Forum Moderator
May 18, 2008
I don't understand.
The only way for me to install is to use my root privilege to save app_process and replace with patch... how can i repair if i boot loop or don't boot ?
In order to install the Xposed framework and/or its modules you don't need to flash a zip. You install the Xposed installer app and let it install the framework, then you install the Xtheme engine module apk file and enable it in the Xposed installer app. Then you do a reboot and install an Xtheme theme apk which you want to use and enable it in the Xtheme module. (access it through the Xposed installer)
To recover from a bootloop simply reflash the system using flashtool. (remember to UNCHECK "data" under the wipe settings in flashtool)

Reactions: vtec303 and delewer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can confirm that xposed installer and Xtheme engine works perfect at stock 534 firmware!!!!

Screenshot_2013-09-25-18-50-09.jpg

Screenshot_2013-09-25-18-50-29.jpg

Screenshot_2013-09-25-18-50-44.jpg

Collection of XPOSED Modules | Post Modules' request here!
    I don't understand.
    In order to install the Xposed framework and/or its modules you don't need to flash a zip. You install the Xposed installer app and let it install the framework, then you install the Xtheme engine module apk file and enable it in the Xposed installer app. Then you do a reboot and install an Xtheme theme apk which you want to use and enable it in the Xtheme module. (access it through the Xposed installer)
    To recover from a bootloop simply reflash the system using flashtool. (remember to UNCHECK "data" under the wipe settings in flashtool)