[Q] Change phone to PTP camer mode

Search This thread

seanmac61

Jan 11, 2014
You know the mode that you can choose when you plug your phone into the computer. But my system is screwed up and I need to SBF back to stock. RSD lite wont recognise this phone in mass storage mode. So I need to be in PTP mode. But i cant do this the normal way cuz the system is corrupt. So can I used ADB to force my phone into PTP mode?

You know the mode that you can choose when you plug your phone into the computer. But my system is screwed up and I need to SBF back to stock. RSD lite wont recognise this phone in mass storage mode. So I need to be in PTP mode. But i cant do this the normal way cuz the system is corrupt. So can I used ADB to force my phone into PTP mode?

What are you talking about?
Your phone shouldn't be on if you want to flash it with RSD.
Turn it off,press vol+ vol- and power button at the same time and then choose AP fastboot.

Sent from my Razr XT910

seanmac61

Jan 11, 2014
What are you talking about?
Your phone shouldn't be on if you want to flash it with RSD.
Turn it off,press vol+ vol- and power button at the same time and then choose AP fastboot.

Sent from my Razr XT910

I know but my phone is in mass storage mode not PTP mode so RSD wont find it. I know how to flash, I am asking how to change my device out of mass storage mode.

I know but my phone is in mass storage mode not PTP mode so RSD wont find it. I know how to flash, I am asking how to change my device out of mass storage mode.

When the phone is in Ap fastboot mode,it can't be in mass storage mode or Ptp,something is wrong about your drivers,that's why Rsd can't find it.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Reactions: seanmac61

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

When the phone is in Ap fastboot mode,it can't be in mass storage mode or Ptp,something is wrong about your drivers,that's why Rsd can't find it.

Sent from my Razr XT910