Customized Programs Tab??

Search This thread

Tiffa

Jun 23, 2008
When using my Touch Cruise with Manila 2D, I was able to change the number of rows and columns for the Launcher Tab with M2DC, but now I was unable to find the solution to modify Touch HD's Program Tab, and apparently the options is not available to Advanced Config Tool and HD Tweak, anyone can point out to me how to do it?

Thanks a lot.

shthpnz

Dec 8, 2007
Madurodam
Yes, I like to know that too. When you use NoProgBack.cab and get rid of the gray cubes the 3 horizontal items are lost in space. It can handle 4 items next to each other with ease. The spin off would be that the tab can contain more programs.

Or, if that's easier: how to make two tabs called Programs...

Regards,

Riceburner

Mar 17, 2005
I'd also be interested in any means of extending the amount of apps that can be accesed via the programs tab, beyond the standard 24.

If you add a 25th key and other details into the registry a new "option" block appears - but it is unusable.

Has anyone managed to get more than 24 option blocks on the standard HTC Touch HD Orange Rom type of Manila?

From settings tab: Touchflo3d v.1.3.35350.1_1630.38
from WinMo SETTINGS>TOUCHFLO>About v3.0 (Build 32567)

I'm not on a custom ROM and don't have the enthusiasm for using a custom rom. :)

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
When using my Touch Cruise with Manila 2D, I was able to change the number of rows and columns for the Launcher Tab with M2DC, but now I was unable to find the solution to modify Touch HD's Program Tab, and apparently the options is not available to Advanced Config Tool and HD Tweak, anyone can point out to me how to do it?

Thanks a lot.

Yes, I like to know that too. When you use NoProgBack.cab and get rid of the gray cubes the 3 horizontal items are lost in space. It can handle 4 items next to each other with ease. The spin off would be that the tab can contain more programs.

Or, if that's easier: how to make two tabs called Programs...

Regards,

I don't start a new thread cause that's exactly what I am looking for... any news since december ?

I believe this is your answer - CookieMonster