Wow, its been a while since my old 8125..Kindle Fire question JB

Search This thread

phathead785

Jul 9, 2006
MA
Hi Guys,

First time back here since I used to mod my Cingular 8125/8525 etc...then hopped on the Apple Bandwagon from day1. I have still tinkered and have always found answers but for once I am STUCK!

I have a Kindle Fire with TWRP 2.2.0
Bootloader 1.4a

Trying to put Jelly Bean on it...
The one from these boards causes my screen to flash then cuts out the kindle.
The one from "otter" just played the beautiful loading screen until the battery dies.

Does anyone see anything wrong from my config here? Ive wiped all my caches, started from scratch...nothing seems to work.

Please help!

Thanks...

phathead785

Jul 9, 2006
MA
I installed a C9 mod that just sits at the video splash screen as well...
Why am I stuck at the loading videos? They just play eternally....
lame!

pbailey212

Apr 12, 2011
Hi Guys,

First time back here since I used to mod my Cingular 8125/8525 etc...then hopped on the Apple Bandwagon from day1. I have still tinkered and have always found answers but for once I am STUCK!

I have a Kindle Fire with TWRP 2.2.0
Bootloader 1.4a

Trying to put Jelly Bean on it...
The one from these boards causes my screen to flash then cuts out the kindle.
The one from "otter" just played the beautiful loading screen until the battery dies.

Does anyone see anything wrong from my config here? Ive wiped all my caches, started from scratch...nothing seems to work.

Please help!

Thanks...

Did you do a factory reset?

sent from my Nokia 5110

absolutionx

Dec 15, 2011
Orlando
Flash the latest TWRP someone made a zip at the end of the topic and also wipe everything (system, cache / dalvik, factory).

JB installed fine on my kindle. The only problems I have are connecting to Enterprise WPA2 spots (PEAP).