Nexus 4 dead on 4.4.3 official

Search This thread

krystyuc

Dec 30, 2012
Craiova
Hello, i whant to put 4.4.3 on N4 and with normal flash-all.bat(did it many times before on 4.4.2) and then phone was flashing booloader..waiting devices...and nothing.Phone screen is black only a sound on windows when i connect it.
How can i fix my nexus?
Edit: 1)if i shutdown with pwrbutton 10 sec and turn on via pwr+volume i hear as i connected the phone
2)if turn on normal red light a few sec..
Bricked???

Last edited:

krystyuc

Dec 30, 2012
Craiova
Just a wag, but have you tried letting it charge first?

Sent with my Nexus® 10 minus 3

Yes.

Edit: If i plugit into a new pc it shows me
XM0mbFH.jpg

After some serch i think it's bricked....only Jtag can fix it :(

Last edited:

M3drvr

Jun 12, 2011
British Columbia
Don't think its bricked. Try type "fastboot devices" in a command prompt in your fastboot folder. If it shows up under listed devices its not bricked. I've had this happen where just the file that makes the screen light up didn't get installed. Just have to reinstall the bootloader. No big deal.

Scratch that!

I'll buy it from you for $5

Last edited:

krystyuc

Dec 30, 2012
Craiova
Don't think its bricked. Try type "fastboot devices" in a command prompt in your fastboot folder. If it shows up under listed devices its not bricked. I've had this happen where just the file that makes the screen light up didn't get installed. Just have to reinstall the bootloader. No big deal.

Scratch that!

I'll buy it from you for $5

1)Already tryed that and the adb devices...no luck
2)Nothing is displayed on my n4 screen,absolutly black,but it's still on
3)my pc dose a sound when i connect/disconnect the phone

I found something
"Seems that while flashing that ROM you have managed to destroy parts of the Bootloader, wich finaly results in the device doing nothing. (Black Screen etc)

Partitialy you are right yes "QHS-USB Mode" means your device is hard bricked an in the so called QHS-USB Download Mode

but this mode is meant for vendors to flash bootloaders etc on the devices.

To access the device in a propper way u need some "non-public" tools wich QCOM usaly only supplies to vendors not to endusers!

Without thoose programs u will be not able to access the device in any way, even with thoose tools without the expierience and knowledge and files u need, i guess u will not be able to recover it yourself.

I do not want to risk some trouble with QCom at all so i do not can point u to the propper tools to use but i'm sure when using google u will be able to find out what tools i'm talking about.

In my mind the best way for you to recover that device is a JTAG

So my suggestion is to search for a JTAG in your region a JTAG in europe usaly is arround 30 euro but price can differ in your country"

Last edited:

krystyuc

Dec 30, 2012
Craiova
So.....no luck till now,the phone is hardbricked.I'll send it monday to warranty,maybe they will fix it for free if not....then this is an excuse to buy N5 :)

Reactions: bitdomo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So.....no luck till now,the phone is hardbricked.I'll send it monday to warranty,maybe they will fix it for free if not....then this is an excuse to buy N5 :)