[Q] S2 broke, whats next?

Search This thread

Ullas_Aithal

Jun 29, 2014
Hi XDA memebers need your suggestions,

I broke my S2 display today as a result of falling from table to the ground :crying: I am thinking of buying a new phone ( which I really dont want to :( ) So are there any phones with almost same specifications? I am not a fan of big screen so screen size same as S2 would suffice and I want it to be as slim as S2. S2 has a lot of support from cyanogenmod or XDA, so need a phone with similar support. I know its a lot of requirements but I have been so much accustomed to S2 so I need any other phone exactly like it.

(If this is the wrong thread, please forgive me. I am a noob).

P.S. If there is no phone like S2 I am getting the display fixed. :eek:

Sun90

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 1, 2011
MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA

I broke my S2 display today as a result of falling from table to the ground :crying: I am thinking of buying a new phone ( which I really dont want to :( ) So are there any phones with almost same specifications? I am not a fan of big screen so screen size same as S2 would suffice and I want it to be as slim as S2. S2 has a lot of support from cyanogenmod or XDA, so need a phone with similar support. I know its a lot of requirements but I have been so much accustomed to S2 so I need any other phone exactly like it.

Getting the Display fixed would be cheaper compared to a new phone IMO :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Getting the Display fixed would be cheaper compared to a new phone IMO :)
    +1
    I got mine changed for about 100€ though:crying:eek:h well...:p
    There are alot of great phones out there,but only a few can tell such story as S2:good: