Zagg Invisible Shield (Screen Protector)

Search This thread

flexnix

Apr 3, 2009
Miami, FL
www.b00t.com

andonnguyen

Nov 12, 2008
Ha. I found Best Skins Ever is coming out with it. This is the one I had on my Samsung Vibrant and it was really nice. :D

http://www.bestskinsever.com/t-mobile-g2x-skin

I sent them a message to see when they are shipping it out.

Great review on both. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dPt2EwDGyY

+1 for best skins ever. Had it on my nexus one for a little over a year and worked great!

However, best skins ever isn't selling them yet for the G2X. Being that I couldn't wait, I went ahead and bought the ultra clear protectors from clarivue :)

vdub804

Sep 2, 2008
Yup zagg + otterbox = total package
Sn: I love the texture of the zagg protector

Sent from my G2X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iceshark

Apr 4, 2010
Seattle Washington
I called Otterbox and unfortunatly he said they do not have plans to make case for G2x as LG never sent them sample empty case. He said LG is SLOWWWWWWWW with supplying them with there phones. He said that dependent on them getting sample then its a couple more weeks till ready for production. So dont hold our breath. UGGG

vdub804

Sep 2, 2008
trust me this is a dual core phone an otterbox case will be made for it, it was just released so it might be may or june before we get it :D

icase81

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia
Love the Zagg Invisible Shield. Will be ordering it for mine in the next few days. I've tried some of the other less flexible and 'cheaper' protectors but could never get them to install perfectly. Always had a bubble or some dust or something no matter what. The Zagg is great because you thoroughly wet the surface and the film allowing you to move it, remove it and reinstall (until it dries of course), etc.

SPD7

Jun 29, 2010
-1 for Zagg. Protects well but always needs to be wiped and is not at all smooth. Took mine off after a month.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

momentarylapseofreason

Apr 29, 2007
Chicago
I'm personally using the protector that came on the phone until I hear from more people that have had Gorilla Glass in real life scenarios for a long time. If it is as good as I have seen on YouTube, I might just go naked.

Bronk93

Oct 31, 2009
Central, FL
Had gorilla glass on my vibrant and never got a scratch. Then again, I didn't have gorilla glass on my nexus s and I didn't get any scratches. I learned how not to take care of a phone with my g1. Damn thing was in pieces eventually.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

ElMeR09

Sep 6, 2009
Houston
I found one way better !!!

I was always a big fan of invisible shield... Until I came upon xtreme guard and these are way better than all of them... They usually have them in stock as soon as phone is out... I ordered friday and received today... I'm bout to install it but they always look good and best of all there only $5 with shipping :D

crx4xharder

Nov 8, 2009
Ghost armor full body protector... No case... A++ ! Had it on my hd2 and mt4g.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

momentarylapseofreason

Apr 29, 2007
Chicago
Had gorilla glass on my vibrant and never got a scratch. Then again, I didn't have gorilla glass on my nexus s and I didn't get any scratches. I learned how not to take care of a phone with my g1. Damn thing was in pieces eventually.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

Before putting on a skin, I scratched my N1 even though many were claiming that as durable. I wish there was a real side by side comparison of that against the Gorilla Glass.

aquariumdrinker

Feb 28, 2011
Atlanta
I'm personally using the protector that came on the phone until I hear from more people that have had Gorilla Glass in real life scenarios for a long time. If it is as good as I have seen on YouTube, I might just go naked.

I had a Droid (with Gorilla Glass) from November 2009 until I got my G2x. I never use cases and am clumsy and careless. By the time I got rid of the Droid the whole phone looked like absolute crap. Except the glass, which was without a scratch. Anecdote != evidence, but take it for what it's worth.

momentarylapseofreason

Apr 29, 2007
Chicago
I had a Droid (with Gorilla Glass) from November 2009 until I got my G2x. I never use cases and am clumsy and careless. By the time I got rid of the Droid the whole phone looked like absolute crap. Except the glass, which was without a scratch. Anecdote != evidence, but take it for what it's worth.

Thank you for the review! Now is that salt water aquarium water or.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.