[Q] Root problem

Search This thread

Broad2020

Mar 19, 2012
Liverpool
Hi Everyone

I have a Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 I followed your how to root guide using Odin3 the process went well and passed
the phone rebooted but it reported a program tried to accesses a protected area and has been stopped.
Effectively booting out the root, am I doing something wrong ?.

Any help or advise would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Neil

tonylee000

Apr 23, 2012
Sunny Chesterfield!
http://www.w0lfdroid.com/2013/12/Safe-Root-Android-4.3-Galaxy-S3-S4-Note-No-Warranty-Void.html

Your having.problems with knox. Root with that, it wil also disable knox. I also disabke knox with wanam xposed as a secondary measure

Hi Everyone

I have a Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 I followed your how to root guide using Odin3 the process went well and passed
the phone rebooted but it reported a program tried to accesses a protected area and has been stopped.
Effectively booting out the root, am I doing something wrong ?.

Any help or advise would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Neil

Reactions: Broad2020

Broad2020

Mar 19, 2012
Liverpool
Good news :victory:

I have got it sorted I disabled Samsung Security and now have full root superSU:victory:

Now the fun starts.:laugh:

Thanks

Neil

tonylee000

Apr 23, 2012
Sunny Chesterfield!
Good news :victory:

I have got it sorted I disabled Samsung Security and now have full root superSU:victory:

Now the fun starts.:laugh:

Thanks

Neil

Good good. Xposed installer is a framework you can use.to.cutomize your phone. Wanam xposed is module you use with it and it has many many options. Try it. Xposed installer is an apk you install like any other app. Search xda for.it. xposed installer isnt available on the play store

Top Liked Posts