[GAME][2.3+] Zilok

Search This thread

Trofimcheg

Jul 14, 2014
Zilok-is an addictive arcade game that can pull you for a long time.
The main objective of the game, connecting the same color circles, drawing the path between them.
The more circles you connect, the more points and get bonuses!
Develop your attention and speed using Zilok and achieve new records!

It my first app=)

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TastyGames.Zilok

Gameplay:

Attachments

• newScreen.png
    newScreen.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 18
  • newScreen2.png
    newScreen2.png
    248 KB · Views: 20
  • newscreen3.png
    newscreen3.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 21
  • menu.png
    menu.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dummie999

Mar 2, 2014
Perhaps multiple difficulties?? The beginning of every game is a bit boring, and a bit slow.

Love the game, rated 5 stars.

thesoupthief

Dec 13, 2012
Dublin
Nice idea, but I'd agree with dummie999 - it goes from slow to mayhem very abruptly. Also, maybe when the game restarts after you lose a life the screen should clear. Currently when the area of play gets full and you lose a life it restarts with the same chaos and imminent death. Can go from 3 lives to game over inside a second of game play.
Different levels? Could have different speeds of smaller asteroids as the game progresses to later levels. Smaller ones would get round the problem of the screen just being filled with a few massive blobs.
Could introduce some screen-clearing smart bombs, wildcard asteroids (that will annihilate any colour).
Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Trofimcheg

Trofimcheg

Jul 14, 2014
Nice idea, but I'd agree with dummie999 - it goes from slow to mayhem very abruptly. Also, maybe when the game restarts after you lose a life the screen should clear. Currently when the area of play gets full and you lose a life it restarts with the same chaos and imminent death. Can go from 3 lives to game over inside a second of game play.
Different levels? Could have different speeds of smaller asteroids as the game progresses to later levels. Smaller ones would get round the problem of the screen just being filled with a few massive blobs.
Could introduce some screen-clearing smart bombs, wildcard asteroids (that will annihilate any colour).
Good luck!

thanks, I will try to release your wishes in short time

thesoupthief

Dec 13, 2012
Dublin
What a lovely turn of phrase! ;)
I was just thinking about your game actually. What about a type of object that doesn't just disappear when it comes into contact with another of the same colour, but instead cycles to another colour, eg a blue blob that needs to hit another blue blob, when it turns yellow. Hitting it with a yellow one then destroys both

Trofimcheg

Jul 14, 2014
New Version 1.2!

- Added new color of circle
- Added new bonuses
- Clear the screen after the loss of life
- Optimized gameplay
- Bugfix

please tell me what can I add or fix

Trofimcheg

Jul 14, 2014
Update

New version 1.6

- Added Google Play Game service, online leaderboard and achievements!
- Big bug fix

P.S.
please help me to make this project better :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zilok-is an addictive arcade game that can pull you for a long time.
    The main objective of the game, connecting the same color circles, drawing the path between them.
    The more circles you connect, the more points and get bonuses!
    Develop your attention and speed using Zilok and achieve new records!

It my first app=)

Download:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TastyGames.Zilok

Gameplay:
    Good luck!