[Q] Edit Statusbar Icon ?

Search This thread

GSculerlor

Oct 23, 2013
Malang
Hi guys, I need answer for my weird question. Here is my cond :
I want to edit my statusbar icon. In my statusbar, icons is in drawable_ldpi. But i want to change with icons with size more than the old one (drawable_hdpi). So, how to replace it ? Cause if i just replace it on drawable_ldpi will definitely error when recompile. Thanks

Lemon_Lime`s

Jan 27, 2014
I want to edit my statusbar icon. In my statusbar, icons is in drawable_ldpi. But i want to change with icons with size more than the old one (drawable_hdpi). So, how to replace it ? Cause if i just replace it on drawable_ldpi will definitely error when recompile. Thanks

something when u replace icon from hdpi to ldpi for example, no need to resize it . Android do the work .
If u change icon u must not change it name to . It must same name as before .

Sent from tapatalk using smartphone

Reactions: chinittoh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

something when u replace icon from hdpi to ldpi for example, no need to resize it . Android do the work .

Just copy from HDPI folder to LDPI and recompile

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2