Odin3 v1.3

Search This thread

masterotaku

Jul 22, 2010
Spartanburg S.C.
Most of the ROM packages and flashing guides in the dev forum bundle Odin3 v1.00, and I've found v1.00 to be a buggy/flakey pile of doo-doo.

I ran across this in another thread on XDA and figured I'd post it here. It's Odin3 v1.30, and it has yet to stall out on me while v1.00 does quite a lot.

It's not the easiest thing to find, so I repost a download here.. :)

Attachments

• Odin3epicv1.3.rar
    351 KB · Views: 43,991

SkOrPn

Jun 3, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
www.planetamd64.com
Most of the ROM packages and flashing guides in the dev forum bundle Odin3 v1.00, and I've found v1.00 to be a buggy/flakey pile of doo-doo.

I ran across this in another thread on XDA and figured I'd post it here. It's Odin3 v1.30, and it has yet to stall out on me while v1.00 does quite a lot.

Thank you very much for posting this.

speoples20

Jun 10, 2007
Wow thanks gonna try it out tonight when I get home. Version 1.0 always hangs on me. Usually takes about 2 to 4 tries to successfully flash with Odin. Hopefully this works better.

Silver Sword

Dec 4, 2010
Thanks Dude, I was looking for that file just now :)
Guys you Rocks 1000% ;) Its really sucks to have some newbies in S@msung who can not program a software well that can not update their latest phone to latest firmware :mad::mad::mad: ...

But thanks for everyone here, things are looking pretty well for me (with your help and guidance).

Praise all of you !!

Silver.

Last edited:

jrg1319

Dec 22, 2012
Odin v1.3

This older version 1.3 works fine instead of the newer version 4.43:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.