A500 Game compatibility list

Search This thread

ninjaw

Jul 9, 2006
Paris
Wow Modern Combat 3 is out and printed as compatible !
img_2404.jpg

Finally Dead Space is in sales and is really compatible ! the real link is http://market.android.com/details?id=com.ea.deadspace_row
Dead_Space_Android_thumb.jpg

Another marvelous game is Plants Vs Zombies, after months of wait, a tablet version and then a compatible amazon version, the game is on android market ... not compatible

hiarni

Jan 6, 2012
Starfront Collision?

Any news from Starfront Collision...?
I tryed all apk files but the game wont run.

Only one time the game runs... but they force close after the splashscreen...

Is there a future release for Tegra2 devices? A500?

Greetz
Hiarni

Glynix

Oct 17, 2011
Any news from Starfront Collision...?
I tryed all apk files but the game wont run.

Only one time the game runs... but they force close after the splashscreen...

Is there a future release for Tegra2 devices? A500?

Greetz
Hiarni

i would also like to know about this. its a fun game and would be great on a tablet. :)

robertc88

Jan 27, 2012
I noted Riptide GP was on the list for compatability and I'm interested in trying it. I don't have a rooted A500.

I can utilize a hdmi connection to my Samsung 40" display and I need to buy a mini hdmi cable to do so for connection, is that correct?

Can I use some sort of external game controller to play? I think one can utilize the PS3 controller from where I read elsewhere by downloading an app but to use it though the A500 needs to be rooted I recall.

What is the best I can do to then, just use the a500 and tilt while playing?

Thanks much for your assistance.

Robert

HunnyBearLewis

Mar 21, 2011
I tested Angry Space HD it's even better, btw am i the only one who can't buy it ? i contacted these asshole, they answered bull****.

Yeah those assholes :rolleyes: how about you go make a world famous game and then you can sell it to whomever you want? Jeeze.
-------------------------------------------

On topic part of my post: Dark Meadow: The Pact is now on the Market. It seems to download just fine on the A500 however it doesn't run. Somewhere online someone modded the apk to run on our A500's. If you got the itch, find it and give it a shot. Not bad...though, it IS a freemium game.

XXXdaDDY

May 9, 2012
Gangstar: West Coast or Miami?

There was a question regarding to this game but there wasn't really an answer.

Has anyone successfully install these games on their A500?

I've tried all 4 Gangstar and was only successful with 2.

Gangstar 2 - older. look like 8bits but it works... uninstalled.
Gangstar West Coast - Shut down(game not tablet) once at the loading % page.
Gangstar Miami - Same thing
Gangstar Rio - Works good except the G-sensor is set to portrait instead of lanscape.

So if anyone are able to get this working, please share which version installed what procedure involve.

Also GTA 3 10th Anniversary is out!

YeeP

Jul 27, 2011
<SNIP>
Freewares:
working
<SNIP>
-Plants vs Zombies Not yet optimized
<SNIP>

You linked to the amazon site, why? Is there something different about this version that makes it compatible? I took the apk off of my phone and installed it on the tablet but the game crashes at start up. Any ideas on how to get it running on the tablet would be very appreciated.

Thanks

ninjaw

Jul 9, 2006
Paris
You linked to the amazon site, why? Is there something different about this version that makes it compatible? I took the apk off of my phone and installed it on the tablet but the game crashes at start up. Any ideas on how to get it running on the tablet would be very appreciated.
Thanks

You don't know ? I linked on amazon because it was only availabe here for a very long time, actually there's three known version of this game, the first one was not sold anywhere but on a hardware bundle, this one was known for working in hires on tablets, but I couldn't launch it, then the amazon version, then the android one

YeeP

Jul 27, 2011
You don't know ? I linked on amazon because it was only availabe here for a very long time, actually there's three known version of this game, the first one was not sold anywhere but on a hardware bundle, this one was known for working in hires on tablets, but I couldn't launch it, then the amazon version, then the android one

"I don't know" what? I wanted to know if you had linked to this one because it was a version of the program that would work on the tablet. I will search for the hardware bundle version.

nifterific

Jan 1, 2012
It would appear that 9mm and Uno HD from Gameloft don't work on thor's ICS. Possible they don't work on any ICS. Just a heads up for anyone who might want to get them.

Top Liked Posts