[GT-P6200{UWAXME}][De-Odexed&ZipAligned][DXKL1 & DXKL2 & DXKL3]

Search This thread
Ambush! At deodexing I get very-very many errors and abortings :(
Where are my actions might be wrong? To post put my event logs.

UPDATED: I didn't choose the API version. :D Now it's OK.

Attachments

• deodex_011212_225446.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 23
  • deodex_011212_230528.txt
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: chrisrotolo

vuhai6

Sep 9, 2006
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

KL2 - can reupload it?

terenceleechan

Jun 14, 2010
pasig
Chrisrotolo,

Will your xl2 update work for my device? Screenshot below
781cacfa-a6cc-ea29.jpg

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA App

itozzz

Jun 17, 2007
Hi:
First to all say my english is poor, (sorry), so i don´t understed very well the guide.
If you can dexoded my:

Additional info:
Product Code: GT-P6200UWAXEU
PDA: P6200XXKL7
CSC: P6200XEUKL1
Phone: P6200XXKL7
Hidswver: P6200XXKL7/P6200XEUKL1/P6200XXKL7/P6200XXKL7

(ALL new users are not permitted to post outside links)..:(

i send you a big beer ;) and of course my eternal gratitude....

Last edited:

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I will need your mount points as well.

in terminal comand prompt type:> mount

and paste results here.

files are ready, waiting for your info to proceed.

will try to upload from my work, if not I will upload it later at home with faster upload speeds.

this wont include any CSC apks, if you are missing them, I can do them for you later, will ony take a few minutes.

this also will remove Ebook. download from market and it should downloaded deodexed version onto /data/app.
or try a better replacement.

Last edited:
Reactions: danielkaboom

itozzz

Jun 17, 2007
This is what i get....

$ export PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH
$ mount
rootfs / rootfs ro,relatime 0 0
tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,nosuid,relatime,mode=755 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,relatime,mode=600 0 0
proc /proc proc rw,relatime 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw,relatime 0 0
none /acct cgroup rw,relatime,cpuacct 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/asec tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/obb tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
none /dev/cpuctl cgroup rw,relatime,cpu 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p9 /system ext4 ro,noatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,discard 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p10 /data ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p7 /cache ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /efs ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 /mnt/.lfs j4fs rw,relatime 0 0
/sys/kernel/debug /sys/kernel/debug debugfs rw,relatime 0 0
/dev/fuse /mnt/sdcard fuse rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=1023,group_id=1023,default_permissions,allow_other 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/sdcard/extStorages tmpfs ro,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
/dev/block/vold/179:17 /mnt/sdcard/extStorages/SdCard vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1023,fmask=0002,dmask=0002,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0
$

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
got the .zip 252MB ready. Just moved to a new place with free wifi which everytime I used it, it was very fast. Now first night everyones home from work, and it is slowed to a crawl. Im going to see If I can get on another channel. Will try to upload it tonight, if not, likely tomorrow morning.
thanks for the mount info, its the same as mine.
Strongly Recommend making a nandroid backup.

welp, still only 1mbps down at home for some reason, but I got 5mbps up?

anyways heres the link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34441328/gtab7plus/P6200XXKL7EUKL1XXKL7.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: itozzz

srikzrulez

Sep 26, 2011
Kakinada
Many thanx.... for all ur work in developing..

Hope more Dev stuff expecting from u...

Here I attached my kernel,Barnabe,version... Plz check n suggest me to get any upgrades or anything... Thanku once again for ur best work...

Attachments

• capture_01.jpg
    capture_01.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 159

srikzrulez

Sep 26, 2011
Kakinada
What i personally recommend is flash garyd's CWM.zip which will also root. Then flash the DXKL3 deodexed.zip in first post, then flash my ICS theme.
dont forget to reboot between flashing each .zip

Enjoy.

ya I am with Garyd cmw recovery nly n also rooted.. I already backup Da official rom also.. n I have kwnldg in recovery n some stuff..

But thanks 4 spare ng some time with me..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This for the 3g version P6200 UWAXME
    and only tested on latest Kies update: PDA:KL1 PHONE: KK5 CSC KK8 (XME)
    Cannot confirm working on any other setups. Highly Unlikely.

BIG thanks to garyd for help with updater-script.
    makes installation a breeze.. download and install .zip via CWM done!

KL1 download link... http://www.4shared.com/zip/pyORrFiK/GT-P6200XKL1DeOdexed.html

After your device reboots it will take longer than usual to load the new file settings – so be patient and don’t panic.

You now have a deodexed device!

update for KL2 firmware:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/3yl_Ss9A/GT-P6200XKL2DeOdexed.html

DXKL3 link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/wP0wRtJQ/GT-P6200DXKL3DeOdexed.html

Enjoy!
    Yes I use the kitchen, works best for me.
    Here's how I do it. and this is probably not for beginners. Some technical knowledge required.

Ok, short and sweet Guide here.. to Deodex and Zipalign.

This guide is for Windows, I think there are even better tools on Linux/Ubuntu.
    Download and Install(this may be the toughest step of the whole process)Dsixda's kitchen following instructions here... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=633246

be sure you install the cygwin packages and reboot your computer when finished.

Ok, beginning with your ROM package extract .zip package, extract .tar.md5, extract .tar then you will have some .img files, .bin's and zImage.

Copy all of these files to cygwin/home/kitchen/original_update

double click cygwin.bat and navigate to kitchen folder and type ./menu to run Kitchen program.

The rest is self-explanatory but I'll step you through it. choose option 1 to set up working ROM from the files in original_update. When it ask to show supported formats just press Enter. then you shuould select the number 1 to choose your factoryfs.img, cache.img, and zImage. Then it will unpack factoryfs.img, you will need to follow the clear instructions to save it properly. It will ask you if you would like to adda boot.img just say yes, it wont matter. It may also ask if you would like to unpack a CSC.img, this is a package directed at specific countries/location; custom apps, etc. I recommend not doing this as it will usually screw up the whole process. If you have any of the CSC custom apps, you could pull them off your device and deodex them manually. After you have finsihed unpacking the factoryfs.img you should be able to go to your WORKING folder and find /system/app & /framework with .odex files. If asked to view info about your ROM, thats fine, its just info. On Main Menu make sure to set API level to 13. next step is choose 0 for advanced options, then 11 for deodex files in your ROM. Then you will type bb to bakc up both /system/ and /framework .. just in case.. when thats done select "b" to deodex both. Sit back and wait a few minutes, you may be left with a few that gave you trouble, likely Maps,Voice Search, and Ebook(Ebook throws a large number of errors.)When it is complete it will tell you, you still have a few .odex files. I recommend deleting Ebook.apk and Ebook.odex. then select "s" to deodex a single file, you should have Maps and voice search remaining. it will tell you that you can choose to ignore errors, which we will(dont worry it will build and work fine). type "ignore" and it should deodex the app, showing only one remaining. Do the same for this with typing "s" then "ignore". Deodex is finished. Go back to main menu "0" and choose option "6" to zipalign. It will say that zipalign will be done when ROM is built do you want to continue anyway, just say yes to continue. (TIP: this will only zip-align apks in /app folder, if you would like framework-res & twframework-res zipaligned as well, copy thes into the /app folder first, then replace into /framework when zipaligning is finished.) This only takes 2 minutes. And we are done! Now here's where garyd's trusty .zip comes in to help. (can be done manually but this will be much easier.) I will upload a template.zip here for people to use. All you will need to do with this is to add the entire /system/app and /framework folder from your kitchen to this .zip. You will also need to find you /system mount point and /data and /cache as well. Do this by opening up a terminal prompt on your device(or adb) and type: mount , you should see something like mmcblck0p9 near /system, ex. mmcblck0p7 for /cache, mmcblck0p10 for /data. These are just examples. If you are not sure about this please ask. Next, extract template.zip (keeping orginal intact for later). in extracted folder navigate to META-INF>com>google>android, and open updater-script. DO NOT use wordpad or notepad, I recommend Notepad++ free for windows. Right-click the updater-script and choose to open with notepad++, you will see text that says "ADD YOUR MOUNT POINT HERE" this is where you will type the corresponding point from before ex. dev/block/mmcblck0p9, for each /system, /data, and /cache then choose save file and close. Almost Done. Back to original untouched template.zip, right click and choose open as archive with 7zip. drag and drop your newly modified updater-script to the proper location in original template.zip, it should automatically overwrite it. With your .zip still open as an archive, drag and drop your deodexed app folder into the system folder, then drag and drop your deodexed framework to system folder as well. Close original template.zip, rename to whatever you wish. Transfer to Card or Tablet storage. you're ready to flash!

Ensuring you are rooted, and have CWM recovery installed (STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO MAKE A FULL BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING). drop into recovery and flash and enjoy.
    yeah I just got that email today. sure, I'll try 4shared. check back in an hour or so.

links changed to 4shared. 1/22/2012
    He confirmed its working. looks like @antiochasylum is trying to create an update.zip to make it easier. If you're interested in manual way, PM me. Its a large download.
    got the .zip 252MB ready. Just moved to a new place with free wifi which everytime I used it, it was very fast. Now first night everyones home from work, and it is slowed to a crawl. Im going to see If I can get on another channel. Will try to upload it tonight, if not, likely tomorrow morning.
    thanks for the mount info, its the same as mine.
    Strongly Recommend making a nandroid backup.

welp, still only 1mbps down at home for some reason, but I got 5mbps up?

anyways heres the link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34441328/gtab7plus/P6200XXKL7EUKL1XXKL7.zip