please help!!! phone seems bricked with no return

Search This thread

r4zrm4xxx

Apr 15, 2012
i tried to restore my phone back to factory default using the 173 fastboot files using the rsd lite method. It gets to step 18/18 and fails and phone wont turn on and white led luminates solid when connected to phone and i cannot return to rsd on phone or even recovery......whats going on here? what do i need to do to fix this? i just need to get this fixed and if anyone can help me get this going i will pay them via pay pal or xbox live microsoft points

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
decantodepoetas.blogspot.com
i tried to restore my phone back to factory default using the 173 fastboot files using the rsd lite method. It gets to step 18/18 and fails and phone wont turn on and white led luminates solid when connected to phone and i cannot return to rsd on phone or even recovery......whats going on here? what do i need to do to fix this? i just need to get this fixed and if anyone can help me get this going i will pay them via pay pal or xbox live microsoft points

It's probably bricked. Did you charge it before flashing?

If you're with battery low message in ap fastboot the you'll need a factory cable wich you can build or buy it over the web

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

r4zrm4xxx

Apr 15, 2012
yep

yeah im getting low battery message but seems like i cannot charge....what can i do? im guessing i have to make a cable if that will work to charge....how is this done? FML

Last edited:

r4zrm4xxx

Apr 15, 2012
Is there any better tutorials on how to make this factory cable? Those instructions are unclear

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

Giblet535

Apr 4, 2012
+1 on the cable, but this works too.

Press and hold power and volume down until the screen blinks. Release the buttons and quickly press all three buttons (power, vol up and vol down).

When the bootloader menu pops up, plug in the charger.

Use the volume down button to scroll to the SBF option and use volume up to select it.

Press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds and release it. This will put your phone in the "powered down/charging" mode.

Wait until the battery charges all the way then try again.

I had to try this three times before it worked, so don't give up on the first failure.