Soft Brick, Ex CgenMod

Search This thread

finesir

Mar 15, 2014
Hi,

I installed Cgen mod onto my phone, Reverted back to 4.3 firmware for Vodafone NZ from Sammobile. Used Odin, Now it is stuck at the Samsung glowing logo. So apparently a soft brick. Now i cant seem to fix it with the keis tutorials, I cant seem to get any NZ firmware. This phone was bought from a Vodafone NZ shop.. I need the firmware to flash to the phone with Odin. I have not found any that will work.

Can someone link me some firmware that will work?

Model: GT-I9505
SSN:I9505GSMH

Please can someone help, I need the phone for work tomorrow to make it even more of a mission.

Cheers

S

speedwayfan75

Hi,

I installed Cgen mod onto my phone, Reverted back to 4.3 firmware for Vodafone NZ from Sammobile. Used Odin, Now it is stuck at the Samsung glowing logo. So apparently a soft brick. Now i cant seem to fix it with the keis tutorials, I cant seem to get any NZ firmware. This phone was bought from a Vodafone NZ shop.. I need the firmware to flash to the phone with Odin. I have not found any that will work.

Can someone link me some firmware that will work?

Model: GT-I9505
SSN:I9505GSMH

Please can someone help, I need the phone for work tomorrow to make it even more of a mission.

Cheers

If you've flashed the firmware with Odin it should be installed. Did Odin say pass at the end of the installation? If yes, pull out the battery. Then pull in again and start in recovery. ( Vol up + Home + Power) in recovery make a factory reset. (Wipe cache, dalvik cache and data).

finesir

Mar 15, 2014
If you've flashed the firmware with Odin it should be installed. Did Odin say pass at the end of the installation? If yes, pull out the battery. Then pull in again and start in recovery. ( Vol up + Home + Power) in recovery make a factory reset. (Wipe cache, dalvik cache and data).

Prompt reply, Thank you..
I am trying that now. ODIN said pass.

S

speedwayfan75

Prompt reply, Thank you..
I am trying that now. ODIN said pass.

In Odin you should see succeeded 1 or 3 and failed 0.
If it doesn't help do the flash process one more time and untick auto reboot. Start the phone manual then:good:
Maybe the firmware download was corrupt. In this case, download the firmware again

Last edited: