Nexus 5 just boot if i press screen very fast!!

Search This thread

DefaultBR

Dec 15, 2008
Hi, my nexus almost 5 months after i bought it, it got a strange problem, it just "boot" if i tap the screen repeatedly times fast (dont need to be strong, just fast)..

look this video i recorded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1kZ718MVac&feature=youtu.be

i repeat, its not strong, just fast =(

if i hold power up and power down it enter in recovery but i cant do nothing, because it in 1 second reboot again =/

Simonna

Apr 8, 2013
It's sounds like hardware failure for me. But have it ever been got wet or fallen down? Are you using stock rom/kernel or custom one(s)? Have you tried to make a full wipe in the recovery?

DefaultBR

Dec 15, 2008
Not that i remember, i Dropped it sometimes, but this problem started "without reason"

Its stock and i tried the fullwipe, but now its impossible sincr i cant stay in cwm more than 1 or 2 seconds

Maybe i have chance that google can fix it? I sent it to a store to see if was something about the powe button, they said no and they cant fix the problem since they dont know and have fix accessories for it

Not that i remember, i Dropped it sometimes, but this problem started "without reason"

Its stock and i tried the fullwipe, but now its impossible sincr i cant stay in cwm more than 1 or 2 seconds

Maybe i have chance that google can fix it? I sent it to a store to see if was something about the powe button, they said no and they cant fix the problem since they dont know and have fix accessories for it

It sounds like the power button thingy lol is loose and when u tap it fast, it triggers it