Flade - old Faded Home successor (Zune like Launcher)

Search This thread

twstdude0to1

May 31, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the noobish rank, I forgot my credentials for my old account.

If anyone remembers the old Faded Home Android Laucher from a few years back, the successor is here. Flade is a Zune-inspired typography Android Launcher that is developed with simplicity in mind. It's come a long way since it's initial release and the developer feels that it's time for the launcher to get out there. The launcher is currently at 500+ downloaders and has a 100+ beta community on Google+. If you liked the Zune UI, Faded Home, or just like a simple Launcher, Flade may very well be the Launcher for you!

Any comments, questions, or concerns would be very grateful. I'll try to help in anyway I can. But if I can't, I'll ask the developer himself (Eric) to the thread.

Oops, I can't put the link here because I'm apparently too new. Just go to the Google Play store and search for Flade. I'll post the direct links when I am able.

Thanks,
Evan

Reactions: Gunman84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the noobish rank, I forgot my credentials for my old account.

If anyone remembers the old Faded Home Android Laucher from a few years back, the successor is here. Flade is a Zune-inspired typography Android Launcher that is developed with simplicity in mind. It's come a long way since it's initial release and the developer feels that it's time for the launcher to get out there. The launcher is currently at 500+ downloaders and has a 100+ beta community on Google+. If you liked the Zune UI, Faded Home, or just like a simple Launcher, Flade may very well be the Launcher for you!

Any comments, questions, or concerns would be very grateful. I'll try to help in anyway I can. But if I can't, I'll ask the developer himself (Eric) to the thread.

Oops, I can't put the link here because I'm apparently too new. Just go to the Google Play store and search for Flade. I'll post the direct links when I am able.

Thanks,
    Evan