Search This thread

Stronger1101

Account currently disabled
Sep 28, 2012
Usa
cutt.ly
OnePlus 7T
Good day friends

I have a xperia P and I'm using the rom of percy_g2 CM11 [ROM] [4.4.4] [UB] [BUILD-11] [OpenDelta] [KTU84P] CyanogenMod Nightlies 11.0 and M-8.

The truth is going great with me it is very stable and smooth the only thing that brings me puzzled is that I could not make the notification bar becomes translucent as it should be because it is Kitkat.

I searched a lot but have not been able to find anything and so I turn to the community to find some help.

If anyone knows how to do it without going to xposed appreciate your valuable help.

Thank you, and sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Hitman32

mrdjibrilo

Oct 23, 2011
go to Performance--> Force high-end graphics--> reboot

I have that enabled but the status bar is still a solid black color, care to explain?
mbppP9E.png

Smartid

May 21, 2012
Jakarta
At build prop change
ro.config.low_ram=false

Sent from my Xperia P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1405620174899.jpg
    1405620174899.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Hitman32

Stronger1101

Account currently disabled
Sep 28, 2012
Usa
cutt.ly
OnePlus 7T
I appreciate your help but since performance tuning is sufficient. At least with this rom is not necessary to modify the build.prop

Enviado desde mi Xperia P usando XDA Premium HD app

tondolus

Sep 26, 2013
Bergamo
The bar is transparent only in the home, when you open any page or app it always becomes black

Sent from my Xperia P using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good day friends

I have a xperia P and I'm using the rom of percy_g2 CM11 [ROM] [4.4.4] [UB] [BUILD-11] [OpenDelta] [KTU84P] CyanogenMod Nightlies 11.0 and M-8.

The truth is going great with me it is very stable and smooth the only thing that brings me puzzled is that I could not make the notification bar becomes translucent as it should be because it is Kitkat.

I searched a lot but have not been able to find anything and so I turn to the community to find some help.

If anyone knows how to do it without going to xposed appreciate your valuable help.

Thank you, and sorry for my bad english.
    go to Performance--> Force high-end graphics--> reboot
    At build prop change
    ro.config.low_ram=false

Sent from my Xperia P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app