ATT 4.4.2 KK Update Rolling Out!

Search This thread

corynat

Dec 5, 2008
Told me I was rooted

I saw it, tried it and received an error message stating that I was rooted and it would not update. Put everything back to stock, but now telling me I am up to date, so now I wait I guess. With hindsight, I wish I had thought to do a reset. I had AT&T apps frozen, so that may have been the problem.

garyd9

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I saw it, tried it and received an error message stating that I was rooted and it would not update. Put everything back to stock, but now telling me I am up to date, so now I wait I guess. With hindsight, I wish I had thought to do a reset. I had AT&T apps frozen, so that may have been the problem.
I wish you'd have grabbed the update file... It wouldn't have told you that you were rooted unless you already had the file downloaded.

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012
Can someone run voodoo carrier iq detector and post the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app

muppetmaster916

Jul 31, 2013
Boston
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

I've been on stock all morning and can't pull the update, no clue what's wrong, my wife's htc one pulled it first try

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

B

bachera

for those that cant update, try the update tool from lg g2 website.

option update recovery.Note you will loose all data.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

curiousmileo

Jun 25, 2010
Ok so if anyone can help me in my situation.

I am rooted and have twrp installed. I am still on the stock rom and I do not want to lose any data. is there a way I can update to this without losing all my stuff or is it too late?

I havent accepted any updates from lg since i got this phone in september. no small or big ones. Purely stock with recovery and root

MauroSicard

Feb 23, 2014
No update :( !

I have this AT&T phone in Mexico (I dont have SIM, i just use it via WiFi for review) and when I tried to update it said "Your phone is not registered", what can I do ?

Thanks

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
No update :( !

I have this AT&T phone in Mexico (I dont have SIM, i just use it via WiFi for review) and when I tried to update it said "Your phone is not registered", what can I do ?

Thanks

Hate to say it , but you Won`t be able to update it without flashing a firmware to it when the update is available via a TOT. This is due to LG`s practices. Its saying Not Registered because your phone connects to LG`s Servers along with the carrier to see what carrier you have, and checks with the carrier to see if it shows up as the correct model number before it will update.

B

bachera

put phone into download mode connected to computer by switching off, put cable hooked up to computer in, then press volume up untill download mode is shown.

then open the lg tool, should work I think.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

garyd9

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I've cycled my phone clear into next year and still no update. I figured it couldn't hurt to yell at AT&T about this. They post a blog telling me that there's an update for my phone... so there must be something broken that I can't download it. (heh.)

http://blogs.att.net/consumerblog/story/a7794848

Who knows... maybe they can push the update? I know if I complain enough, they'll give me (another) bill credit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my hands on .dll and .tot files for D80020c Kit-Kat

3ejaju3e.jpg

huqenuhy.jpg

pa6eta5e.jpg

zy9u6aje.jpg

abehena6.jpg

9ademune.jpg

Im going to upload right now.

Also I lost root . I tried OTA Root Keeper but it said I wasnt rooted even though I was.
    I am at awe that there isn't a single custom 4.4 stock in the att section. Way to drop the ball

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What!?!? Members, please allow me.....

Someone needs to learn to cook/make or just take a look into Development of their own ROM's and then provide them to the Community...vice posting in this manner. Or just say "thanks" to the efforts provided here and move on....
    Since when does an American carrier push out the update before the unlocked, international version?

Wow, Impressive AT&T
    Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
    Members, please....Why is there so much of the same questions being asked over and over.....The answers are in the thread, search, read and read, if you do not want to search or do any homework, well then maybe you should just move on; stop asking the same issues/questions. I see questions being asked if you had read the same page it would of been answered.

And the questions regarding root/tweaking/moding your devices, most are still booting up with the update, much less worrying about all this...If you are one who has no clue, IMO you should just wait til the Dev's update their threads, vice coming in here and repeating the same items...

Now just short of closing this thread down, please be nice, play nice. And READ & SEARCH before posting, I see 52 pages of the same thing....