Motorola Clearance Accessories!!

Search This thread
I was going to pick up an HDMI cable for $2.99, but then the shipping was going to be $10.95. LOL.
Anybody know if this cable is anything special, or can I get a generic one from Monoprice?

Also, that Bluetooth remote thingy looks interesting, but I can't really imagine that I would use it much. Anybody have one of these?

marvin02

Mar 29, 2010
Indiana
The sale is still on and the shipping is $10.95 for 2-day, $4 for "standard". I just ordered a few things.

ballisticn8

Mar 23, 2010

amazon link says $13.95 + free shipping on orders over $35... Unless you have amazon prime shipping is $5.74.

$13.95
+$5.74
--------------
$19.69

So no, $19.69 is not cheaper than the $9.99 plus $4 shipping costs from Moto.

I ordered two packs, one for me, one for my daughter, total was like $26 after tax and shipping.

savini72

Oct 16, 2010
Boston
got myself a pack too, well, its for my girlfriend. Her S3 is always dying, so i thought this should help the problem a bit...

Arak-Nafein

Sep 9, 2010
amazon link says $13.95 + free shipping on orders over $35... Unless you have amazon prime shipping is $5.74.

$13.95
+$5.74
--------------
$19.69

So no, $19.69 is not cheaper than the $9.99 plus $4 shipping costs from Moto.

I ordered two packs, one for me, one for my daughter, total was like $26 after tax and shipping.

The one on the moto site is a P793 with only 1400 mAh, while the one on the Amazon link is a P893 with over 1800 mAh. They're both too small to be of any real use, even @ only $10. I managed to grab a 5,000 mAh pack for $15 a while back.

Last edited:

hp79

Nov 14, 2007
Tigard, OR
At first I thought it was a super hot deal, but after researching about the products, they look like crap.
The battery is only 1400 mAh and according to a picture of the product, it only outputs 5V @ 500mA rate.
I also wanted the Bluetooth Smart Controller, but reading it, looks like it's pretty useless flop.
Flip Stand looked good as an original OEM device, but reading some reviews it's also crap.
The only thing I want is the HDMI cable, for times I want to hook up my phone to a TV, but one cable plus shipping, I don't think it's worth it.

edit: Got the HDMI cable while ordering moto bluetooth streaming device (was $20), it's actually a microHDMI to HDMI cable. This is not a microUSB-shape cable. Works for my XE-500T tablet though.

Last edited:

Note10.1Dude

Dec 17, 2013
California
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3
At first I thought it was a super hot deal, but after researching about the products, they look like crap.
The battery is only 1400 mAh and according to a picture of the product, it only outputs 5V @ 500mA rate.
I also wanted the Bluetooth Smart Controller, but reading it, looks like it's pretty useless flop.
Flip Stand looked good as an original OEM device, but reading some reviews it's also crap.
The only thing I want is the HDMI cable, for times I want to hook up my phone to a TV, but one cable plus shipping, I don't think it's worth it.

Yeah, I picked one up along with a couple of sets of $3 headphones. It is a low-capacity battery, but in decent packaging to carry in a briefcase or backpack. It certainly is not a multi-charge your device option, but if running low, it will get you through the day. This is my first phone that I can not carry a spare battery with me for - so this was a reasonable option at a cheap price. Obviously they are clearing these as they have the newer higher-capacity ones on the site.

abuttino

Sep 12, 2006
I just bought the p4000 for 21 on eBay.. Kinda glad I did..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts