Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE..coming soon

Search This thread

johentie

Dec 22, 2011
Toronto
i know it;s not the proper forum but i heard people talking about it and asking for it..

well it looks like Bell in Canada is launching the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE soon time!

"Bell states in the description that this is “the only Samsung Galaxy S II with both an HD screen and LTE speeds. Enjoy HD content on the crisp, 4.65″ HD Super AMOLED screen. Plus, multitask seamlessly with its 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, capable of delivering super-fast speeds of up to 75 Mbps.” In addition, the GS II HD LTE comes with OS 2.3 and will eventually be upgraded to Android OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.

source: http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/04/18/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-hd-lte-coming-soon-to-bell/

wish they had this when i got my Skyrocket

so for people asking .. carriers are releasing it.. although i dunno who would buy this knowing the "SIII" is going to be announce on may 3rd.

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
Even though s3 release date may or may not be announced (still speculation), it probably won't hit the market til fall from major carriers. Who wants to wait 5+ months

johentie

Dec 22, 2011
Toronto
Even though s3 release date may or may not be announced (still speculation), it probably won't hit the market til fall from major carriers. Who wants to wait 5+ months

u really think 5+ months? i say julyish..

well ur on rogers and know how crazy the upgrade policy is on devices in canada so it might be worth it to wait 5 months to get a better phone!?

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
julyish?? I wish, Rogers is always behind rest of market in cycle releases for smartphones, and the S3 is no exception... my phone may just accidentally "break," and ill have them credit me the money to my account instead of warranty exchange, pay the difference, and get the s3

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
God YES, please release the Skyrocket HD in the states, I have been waiting for this since CES in January.

And yes, I think the SGS III won't hit US carriers until October/November.... source = last years release of the SGS II. I'll use my wife's upgrade to get it by then :D

Sent from my EPAD using XDA Premium HD app

trajik78

Mar 27, 2012
New York City
I just got my Skyrocket 3 months ago, I'm in no rush for the HD to come out since I'm locked in to ATT for another year and a half. rawr!

Kwa Sein

Oct 15, 2011
Message proble

Hi fri
I also use Galaxy S II HD LTE in my country
But I can sent message ?
and I cannot find message center ?
So any body help me how to make it out