BootLoader Unlock?

Search This thread
Jun 17, 2010
Lisbon
Hi guys i came across an app that proposes to unlock our bootloaders, it's from Kingo, the same guys that made the Rooting plain simple to most phones.

Does anyone knows if the bootloader can be unlocked this way?

Cheers

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

memphis77

Nov 3, 2012
cologne
Please close this thread. All Kingo links are actually banned here. Lack oft security. Keyword imei

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app

Jun 17, 2010
Lisbon
Please close this thread. All Kingo links are actually banned here. Lack oft security. Keyword imei

I know that had been some issues with kingo appsand the reasons to void using it. But this is a forum and shouldn't we discuss the advantages or disadvantages of the software?

If you know the security risk is up to you using it or not.

There are lots of apps accessing to much info on our phones and we still use them ;)

I only wanted to know if finally someone had cracked a way to unlock our Xperias.

Cheers

Reactions: Wyzco

apurba_ron

Dec 13, 2013
BootLoader Unlock

I had applied for Unlock BootLoader many times but it's not happening on my Xperia acro s LT26W

:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No mate, mine is one of thoes "Bootloader unlock allowed : NO"

forget the unlock :/

I know that had been some issues with kingo appsand the reasons to void using it. But this is a forum and shouldn't we discuss the advantages or disadvantages of the software?

If you know the security risk is up to you using it or not.

There are lots of apps accessing to much info on our phones and we still use them ;)

I only wanted to know if finally someone had cracked a way to unlock our Xperias.

Cheers