HTC J One HTL22 Custom roms

Search This thread

Skyrism

Dec 9, 2013
I'm looking to flash a custom rom for my HTC J One
Has anyone tried flashing Android Revolution HD, ViperOne or Global Edition ROM by soku?

Last edited:
Reactions: phamhieu86

Bondold

Nov 28, 2007
Yeh mate, I am looking too for custom ROM, but have no idea what kind I can use.

So, MATEs tell us what ROMs can be used!

THX.

Silver-1

May 11, 2013
Tried installing multirom v19a didn't work, just softbricks the phone.
Same with kernel elementalx. Also softbricks the phone.

Sent from my HTL22 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Same with kernel elementalx. Also softbricks the phone.

Sent from my HTL22 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is not the same hardware, how could this kernel work on your phone? :rolleyes:

Roms for M7 will not work on HTL22

I know there is an unofficial cyanogen mod somewhere, you'll have to search Japanese sites to find it

Last edited:

Silver-1

May 11, 2013
Installed Viper 5.0, runs well but will not see 64gb minisds. Also NFC doesn't work. Updated to Viper 5.5.1 every thing the same with the 2 afor mentioned bugs. When I went to 5.6 or 5.7 I loose the internal minisd all together.

Sent from my HTC J One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Silver-1

May 11, 2013
Installed Viper 5.0, runs well but will not see 64gb minisds. Also NFC doesn't work. Updated to Viper 5.5.1 every thing the same with the 2 afore mentioned bugs. When I went to 5.6 or 5.7 I loose the internal minisd all together.

Update. Figured out that with fat32 format the Viper 5.0, 5.5, and 5.5.1 roms all can see 64gb miniSDs in the internal miniSD slot. Upgrading to 5.6 or 5.7 looses the internal miniSD slot all together, doesn't seem to mater the size or format.

Runs very well all things considered.

I'd definitely recommend this rom for htl22 users.

Ron

WarSupport

Nov 24, 2013
Woodstock,ON
Update. Figured out that with fat32 format the Viper 5.0, 5.5, and 5.5.1 roms all can see 64gb miniSDs in the internal miniSD slot. Upgrading to 5.6 or 5.7 looses the internal miniSD slot all together, doesn't seem to mater the size or format.

Runs very well all things considered.

I'd definitely recommend this rom for htl22 users.

Ron

Did you have to downgrade to Flash Viper 5.0. Also did you notice any improvements with the Radio. I'm running 4.2.2. Thanks

Top Liked Posts